UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 mod weapon craftin problem

Daho

Wanderer
Hi I need to craft daisho that has 3 mods and not less.
HSL
HML
SSI

I use bronze runic to craft
And I almost burned around 30...

and nothing... ofcourse there are some good ones but not only 1 I need.

I wander what to do - should I buy golden and pray it will be there. I think there is no much bigger chance using golden. I feel like I loose my hope for this shit :p

Imagine

1050 items I crafted and no item I look for...

What do you suggest? I dont produce hammers so I have to buy - ive spent like 7-8kk on it for nothing. And im not rich guy.

HURP!!

Nordon

Sorceror
Buy another 1000 and pray. Or buy the weapon from a luckier player. Were you trying to get a UBWS leafblade? I bought my HML HSL SSI one for 5kk. So there.

Akka

Sorceror
used to spend a lot more on bronze hammers and craft slayer katanas, than sell for profit. you just got bad luck :) i suggest throwing some copper hammers in your mix to cheapen the cost, and hope for them to give 3mods :)

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
Hi I need to craft daisho that has 3 mods and not less.
HSL
HML
SSI

I use bronze runic to craft
And I almost burned around 30...

and nothing... ofcourse there are some good ones but not only 1 I need.

I wander what to do - should I buy golden and pray it will be there. I think there is no much bigger chance using golden. I feel like I loose my hope for this shit :p

Imagine

1050 items I crafted and no item I look for...

What do you suggest? I dont produce hammers so I have to buy - ive spent like 7-8kk on it for nothing. And im not rich guy.

HURP!!
30 bronze hammers are not that much i can confirm =)

Shallan

Sorceror
I burned about 150 hw fletch kits and still no hld /spell hld/hml balanced ssi xbow :p sooooo buy more and buuurnnn

Nordon

Sorceror
15 and I got the one I wanted a PC on balanced, hit light, HLD, ssi (but 30).
So it's pure goddamn luck.
Stupid luck even.

Daho

Wanderer
ehh 45... still nothing :p but thanks guys now I dont feel alone in that deep luck shiet