UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Undead Slayer Quarter Staff offers

Tanya

Traveler
I got it price checked at 5kk-10kk easly by multiple people, give me ur highest offer and we will see
Then you should start a thread with s/b 10kk and every one will knows that min. bid is 10kk,
and will not give you lowball bids :p
Maybe it worth 5kk-10kk... I did't saw a PC thread for it, and don't believe you at all, probably "multiple people" are your friends, or you just invented this story with "multiple people" LOL who knows? :D
The fact that this staff get no offers is that it is made not from ash wood, and have too low mana leech. Second thing is, that it is not good to have 3 leeches, life leech will not help here. My PC is 5kk max. Why? Because a slayer kryss 2 mods slayer +40 mana leech will make same and maybe better work.
If someone else gives you good offer, sell it. Right now, I am not really "need" this staff, so i better withdraw.

Then you should start a thread with s/b 10kk and every one will knows that min. bid is 10kk,
and will not give you lowball bids :p
Maybe it worth 5kk-10kk... I did't saw a PC thread for it, and don't believe you at all, probably "multiple people" are your friends, or you just invented this story with "multiple people" LOL who knows? :D
The fact that this staff get no offers is that it is made not from ash wood, and have too low mana leech. Second thing is, that it is not good to have 3 leeches, life leech will not help here. My PC is 5kk max. Why? Because a slayer kryss 2 mods slayer +40 mana leech will make same and maybe better work.
If someone else gives you good offer, sell it. Right now, I am not really "need" this staff, so i better withdraw.
all good, I am new to forums so I was told to post it didn't know there are specifics you have to follow, and 5kk is my lowest id sell for, and you don't have to believe me, it was actually chad that pc it at that price, and lead so kiss my gritts

Tanya

Traveler
all good, I am new to forums so I was told to post it didn't know there are specifics you have to follow, and 5kk is my lowest id sell for, and you don't have to believe me, it was actually chad that pc it at that price, and lead so kiss my gritts
Ok, cool! Wellcome to the forums)))