UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Warning for players - little scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Story about @PHOBOSssss . I assure you , there are some people that will confirm my story.

Jon Snow: "Just as a heads up... Phobos is running around giving a Pvp macro that makes you drop all of your good shit on the ground and then turns your computer off."

Nux: "Generally affair has already submitted to the GMs . Guy wish we'd checked his macro heal on easyuo , he sent me a macro had. Sam turned on the ( probably bluffing ) , later I had - and I seized what and how , press play and figure expel the ground a few jokes , whereupon the computer to reset the :)"

I can also say that staff members confirm that come to their complaints of such incidents.

One of screenshots:

upload_2016-1-20_15-57-21.png

Last edited:

LittleMary

Traveler
As sad as this story is if true. (I aint getting into that).

GM will not do a thing about people running sunch macro.
Truely, I hate people like this. But I seen post about this in the past with GM replying something along the line.
'You should really be careful about running someone else macro...'

Ishida_Tom

Squire
As sad as this story is if true. (I aint getting into that.

Truely, I hate people like this. But I seen post about this in the past with GM replying something along the line.
'You should really be careful about running someone else macro...'

I totally agree with you LittleMary, trying to warn some people. I bet he won't stop.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Story about @PHOBOSssss . I assure you , there are some people that will confirm my story.

Jon Snow: "Just as a heads up... Phobos is running around giving a Pvp macro that makes you drop all of your good shit on the ground and then turns your computer off."

Nux: "Generally affair has already submitted to the GMs . Guy wish we'd checked his macro heal on easyuo , he sent me a macro had. Sam turned on the ( probably bluffing ) , późniejj I had - and I seized what and how , press play and figure expel the ground a few jokes , whereupon the computer to reset the :)"

I can also say that staff members confirm that come to their complaints of such incidents.

One of screenshots:

View attachment 100470
Good call, I also heard about it and was going to make a similar topic. :thumbsup:

I generally agree with this policy, but its unfortunate to see the server looseing 2 (3?) players - the more that they were American paying donations.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
As sad as this story is if true........................ LOL!

sorry but that shit is funny xD
dont use scripts from dodgy sources. this is like rule 1.

scatman

Page
I witnessed how Nux dropped his items on the ground in Luna.
AoF, HoM, CC, mpk3 30/150 durability, boots of crystal hydra, midnight bracers.

Whatever98

Squire
wtf you scripting your pvp for anyway? what is this robot battle?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Battle
"Robot Battle is a programming game for Microsoft Windows where players design and code adaptable battling robots. Robot Battle takes strategy rather than reflexes, accuracy, or timing to succeed. What differentiates one robot from the next is its programming, for which the player is responsible. The game is inspired by the similar game RobotWar."

and you're not even writing your own scripts, so it's not even robot battle o_O

Whatever98

Squire
y'all made uo a meta-game with scripting in the first place. you just got pwned in the meta-game.

i understand how horrific this is, but seriously, you have to see the beauty of it ^^

+
this is why easyUO says very clearly, in bold, in red, on the front page:
"Please do not download an EasyUO.exe from anywhere but the official download location on this website."

.... oki, not what i thought it said lol, well SOMEWHERE it says not to use scripts that aren't from the website too lol

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Sometimes, always wanting to play "easy mode" does not pay.

Whoever runs a script without reading it, or without understanding it is foolish, and everyone should already know that.

Whatever98

Squire
Sometimes, always wanting to play "easy mode" does not pay.

Whoever runs a script without reading it, or without understanding it is foolish, and everyone should already know that.

i'll run verified ones, and sometimes unvarified ones tbh too if they're from the official site. but i do check comments first. i dont think anyone has been smart enough to hack the easyUO site and put up fake varifications/comments.... err... forget i said that lol

i have all the script i need already anyway, i only use the bod filler

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
i'll run verified ones, and sometimes unvarified ones tbh too if they're from the official site. but i do check comments first. i dont think anyone has been smart enough to hack the easyUO site and put up fake varifications/comments.... err... forget i said that lol

i have all the script i need already anyway, i only use the bod filler
To me it's the same thing as entering your credit card number, on a website before double checking the website.

It's like entering your login and password to www.scambook.com instead of www.facebook.com

It's that simple. It's not that hard to skim through something and finding things that don't make sense.

Whatever98

Squire
they're too comfortable with it (automation) is the problem, the same thing as getting too comfortable putting your credit card details into things has cost parents thousands on ipad bills from their kids

at the end of the day they are still kind of
(whether you think of that as the law of the server rules, the law of ethics, the law of sportsmanship, the law of the in game rules/intention (metagame))
shouldn't do it casually

breaking the game rules is allowed here to some extent, it makes the game more fun. but there's still things that are illegal, i dont know what the GMs will say about this, which side of the line it falls on. will be interesting to see tbh

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror

Nux: "Generally affair has already submitted to the GMs . Guy wish we'd checked his macro heal on easyuo , he sent me a macro had. Sam turned on the ( probably bluffing ) , późniejj I had - and I seized what and how , press play and figure expel the ground a few jokes , whereupon the computer to reset the :)"

One of screenshots:

View attachment 100470
Google translator

Whatever98

Squire
breaking the game rules is allowed here to some extent, it makes the game more fun. but there's still things that are illegal, i dont know what the GMs will say about this, which side of the line it falls on. will be interesting to see tbh

can we get an official line on this plz, cos i will obey it if you say it's illegal, i've not uploaded any scripts for anyone, but it would be nice to still have the option in the future? @Eos

what's gonna happen to em if you catches em? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.