UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Full Necromage Suit for 300kk

MB

Knight
edit: CLOSED, got what I needed

I want another suit but don't want hassle of putting together another suit. So if somebody wants to sell a good one, I'm interested.

Requirements:
  • free hand, book or shield
  • must have +30 necromage skill using book, ring, bloodwood or bracers if MR on book. (I have every theoretical 3 mod spellbook)
  • 2/6 casting from jewels
  • 100% LRC (I'll modify to a reg suit as my main if you want to throw that in, but need a full LRC version)
  • good DCI
  • 15 sdi
  • 40 lmc
  • basically max hpi
  • basically max resists, corpse proof on fire
  • sash/cc/quiver slots filled
  • Must use hom/takeesh. I don't wear runics without MR2. Either has to have RBC or MR legs, not fey+AOF. So will need at least 14 MR.

If interested in something like this, post or PM what you have. If you don't want to sell an arty that goes with the suit, you can deduct from the total the going rate for the arty I would need to buy. Show your work. So like "300kk minus 35kk for sash minus 18kk for AOF would be 247kk for this list of stuff:"

I have an 0/3, dci 15, lrc 18 ring if you want to use it in your build with no amount off the top.

edit: CLOSED, got what I needed

Last edited: