UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Abc Tamer

Timur İncer

Wanderer
Hello,
I'm traning to Archer/Tamer. I though i have no problem with skill template but I'm am an elf and I would love to farm Doom(and able to kill champion boss). I see some people suggest to elf characters "18.5 Tracking" for doom is it really necessery? I'm asking that because my skill cap 700 I hardly fit template in it.

115 archery (I'll buy 120 when i have enoug money)
100 bushido
100 tactics
100 vet
66.3 chiv(when I buy 120 arch it'll drop 61.3)
113,2 animal lore
105,5 taming

After this 'tracking' problem my second question about gears.
What kind of suit I should prapere for this kind of built. Whic artifacts do you suggest.

Hum, tracking as far as I know does NOT contribute to other skills, meaning it would simply provide a means to find were something is. If you already know all the places to check, then maybe tracking isn't needed.

I am not sure I understand the Animal Lore. I could be wrong here but in terms of controlling a pet, lore < taming. I might be inclined to set lore at 105 and taming at 110, that would buy you 3.7 more skill points, which would allow you to get archery to 118.7. You may want to check with some Archers about what is the difference between 115 and 120, I am not sure it is that great vs getting chiv to 70 (less misfires) or lore 108 and chiv at 67 for example.

aloben

Wanderer
With 10 detect hidding is enought only need attack Hard when cu attack bleed and mob is in %life for hidding and follow blood for detect is slow but Run

Xeasin

Sorceror
Actually 105,5 tame and 113,2 animal lore give %99 control change for cu and 95 for greater dragon (calculaters says)

HH aint cheap artifact I wonder other posible artifact for example Prate Hat could be usefull or not.

Last edited:
Actually 105,5 tame and 113,2 animal lore give %99 control change for cu and 95 for greater dragon (calculaters says)

HH aint cheap artifact I wonder other posible artifact, I wonder for example Prate Hat could be usefull or not.
Just curious, what does the %control for 110 Taming and 105 Lore does that calculator give?

aloben

Wanderer
Banes >> hh

If you havent gold buy first dread pirate

In Df need demon mana and life leech cu no heal for survive

86,8 for greater dragon and 99 for Cu Shidhe
Here web site I'm using for calculation : http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/anim.php :)

Hum, when I did it these are the results I got ..

To tame:
Taming @ 105 Lore @ 110 Chance to Tame Cu Sidhe 8% Greater Dragon 0.79999999999999%
Taming @ 110 Lore @ 105 Chance to Tame Cu Sidhe 18% Greater Dragon 10.8%

To control:
Taming @ 105 Lore @ 110 Chance to Control Cu Sidhe 99% Greater Dragon 86.8%
Taming @ 110 Lore @ 105 Chance to Control Cu Sidhe 99% Greater Dragon 86.8%

Because the results for control were the same, I went off those numbers to make sure there was change, then came back to them.

The To Tame is never been tamed (0 pretame), arguably 2 of the hardest pets to tame, 18% vs 8% for a Cu and 10.8% vs 0.8% for a GD.

I think I am going to stand by my assertion that Taming > Lore.