UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ABC Archer - how to progress

phlox

Wanderer
Hello everyone,

I just started playing last week after a long while and have been following an ABC Archer template so far. I've got 4 skills at GM (Arch/Tact/Anat/Medit) and 2 almost GM (Healing and Bushido). Chivalry is around 84 and I'm thinking of locking it. I'm trying to advance in the game but having trouble deciding on what to do next.
I farmed up some gold and put together a suit which has 4/5 capped resists(energy 65/75) and 28 stam. My stats are 100/122/10 and with the gear this puts me at 150 stam. I'm kinda lost as to what to do next to increase my gear level a bit. Oh and my bow is DI 40, ML 38, SL 44, SSI 10. I tried some bone farming in doom and summoned the Bone Daemon which took me ages to kill and I got too close to dying a couple of times. I'm open to any suggestions :)

P.S. I also put together a LRC suit which has capped resists, 100% LRC, 10% LMC, 6/2 FCR/FC. I can also use the gold I saved up to buy that Scrapper's Compendium I'm seeing everywhere. Would a necro/mage/weaver work better for farming gear or powerscrolls to use on my archer?

Thanks!

Nordon

Sorceror
Get slayer bows, get scrolled to 115 archery at a minimum - buy the scroll!
Work for 40+ hci and decent luck - possibly about 700-800+
Then you can start farming Miasma, Yamadons, Hiryus, elementals, demons and the like.

For gaunt - you can just buy the golden skull and get in there to start working up arties when there are people around to help you with tanking especially.

For a necro/mage - make it also a tamer, bond a Cu Sidhe and buy slayer books, you will be able to farm stuff easily, basically anything you have a book for.
Make sure to have 110/115 taming/lore to be able to control a Cu and a Greater Drag.

For a necro/mage/weaver and actually doing spawns and such - you can check MB's or Alhimikyt's guides in this subforum, but you will need shitloads of gear to make it work.

Another tip - make 4 accounts and fill them with elves that have 0.1 tailoring and 0.1 blacksmithing (ask npc to buy skill and drop 1 gold on npc).
This way, you will be able to ask the NPS's for BODs.
Those are called reset bods.
You can record the macro for collecting them from NPC's
A book of 500 such reset bods can sell for 500-700k for blacksmithing and 1-1.2 mail for tailoring.
You can set UOS to remember your pass and you will then be able to quickly logon-collect bods-logoff.

Cheers!

phlox

Wanderer
I guess I'll do that BOD trick. I actually started a tamer cause my archer's having trouble farming gold. I can farm hiryus and elite ninjas for around 1k/min but it's super boring. I'll use a tamer on miasma to farm some gold then buy the stuff I need :) 115 Archery is first on my list. Thanks for the suggestions.