UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

close

Big D

Traveler
You are insane if you think your getting anywhere near 15kk every again for quivers. Its weird how people have this need to just exploit the market. Someone got 28 quivers alone; another got 17... not to mention everyone else who didn't say anything. The price of quivers is going to drop and will have a new set price even after the cub closes because how many more are in the market. If 15kk is seriously your asking price, you should just hold on to em and wait for everyone else with 20+ quivers to hopefully stop playing and make the demand go up.

Simple observation.

MMMartin

Squire
this is selling... 15kk i want... if are you check some RICH ppl but 10gp emblers...

1.5KK points * 10 = 15KK simple math (i dont want you buy it... i wait for RICH PPL... not poor one)

Big D

Traveler
Let me try to put it another way.

You start with 5 apples.
and 20 people want them.

Price is going to be high. Simply because demand is higher then the supply; and the supply is low.

Then all the sudden there is 15 apples
and 20 people want them.

Price will go down simply because more apples are in the market. the opportunity it get one is higher.

MMMartin

Squire
i will say another story...

one ppl want make golds with sell it... and second fu****** come and will fuuu**** him about something for make him disadvatage...

if are you want fu***** ppl, AT LAST NOT BREAK RULE
1. Do not comment on other offers unless you are the seller. If you are not bidding or attempting to make the purchase/trade, then you should not be posting.

value is 15kk* not low, not more... just PM if need and dont make second story for decrease and destroy my BUSINESS

ramax99

Knight
i will say another story...

one ppl want make golds with sell it... and second fu****** come and will fuuu**** him about something for make him disadvatage...

if are you want fu***** ppl, AT LAST NOT BREAK RULE

You called me master?