UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Atari-, aka Pulp-, Aka Taylor Conrad aka Alice Akins is a scammer. Monk robe 5m

gimp

Sorceror
Monk robe 5m pm me.

Taylor Conrad is a piece of shit scammer from North Carolina so I just want to let everyone know.

He commits felonies, staff is presented with evidence but they do nothing and just let it go on.

So please don't deal with real money with this meth head as yes he might do a legit transaction once in a while. But he fucks people over and then staff allows it so watch out.

Here is the eCheck Fraud (See what I did, Check Fraud which is a fucking felony but oh well well just let that slide on UOGAMERS because the Admin is absent.)

And here is the forum post where me and Wedge were letting everyone know this scammer is commiting Felonies:

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/568419/#post-4132134

But oh well Felonies aren't anything important or anything, especially when you have the fucking person who did it claim they did it, through chat logs on your fucking server.

So fuck you Ryan for not doing shit and allowing this piece of shit to ruin your fucking server.

And fuck you Taylor Conrad - KARMA IS A BITCH

gimp

Sorceror
I mean this is a joke, look at GM Chubbs post here, but no they continue to allow this piece of shit?

"if you know of any more of his characters i may of missed , email addresses, or possibly ips. let me know so i can drop a hammer on this douche for good"

susejmaster

Traveler
dont worry bout it this guy is a lier everyone knows it but the euros that dont speak english so all the shit he claims isnt real hes just baitin for a scam. Shrug him off and let him feel empty.