UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

easy way to get pulp off the selling forums

Its sad that rule changes related to gold selling opened the door for a wide range of negative side effects but the problem is the rule change.

Hybrid was already a pretty untrustworthy place but these changes gave a financial incentive to fuck over your fellow player like never before. It turned the server into a bunch of greedy fucks over a couple candy bars worth of money.

I don't just talk, when I quit I gave all my stuff away I didn't sell it for a few dollars. When I started people helped me out but why would they now? They view that as real money now.... Making it even harder for most new players as most new players would be unwilling to buy gold from someone via Paypal, etc.

People need to stop cheerleading repeative bad ideas that are clearly hurting the server, for the benefit of a very select few.

Last edited:

susejmaster

Traveler
Couldn't he just make 10 accounts and them waiting a week? Time delays will only annoying legitimate players.

30 pointless posts isn't hard AMtothePM, does it all the time.

He could make accounts and let them sit and post nonsence, but hes retarded. He litteraly says on day old accounts everytime and i quote... "selling gold 1.25per mill have over 100mill skype:randomskypename oh guys im not pupl- quit trolling me im legit" and thats his opening post. Hes on meth or something and when he needs a fix he scams some dude for 5 bucks... he doesnt have 10 days.