UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*Sticky* PokerAddict has been confirmed as Pulp.. Please ignore any posts or private msgs from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine!!

Wanderer
Then why am I still in game on the same account? Why was I released from jail in 30minutes ? You guys are idiots lol BUT you got one thing right finally. Laffytaffy is pulp. And his other alt flower smell is still in game. Just saw bubbles post he was at the event. All I got was a ban from forums for violation cause you people kept spamming my post.

White Lotus

Sorceror
Flower smell is not whoever this pulp guy is. There are only 4 people with a "flower smell" unless of course this guy made a flower smell to try to disguise himself as a legit fellow.

Christine!!

Wanderer
Flower smell is not whoever this pulp guy is. There are only 4 people with a "flower smell" unless of course this guy made a flower smell to try to disguise himself as a legit fellow.
It was a newb when I bought the gold off him so it was most likely a cover up. He also was spamming on a character named absolem which was a big give away cause pulp had an alt named absolem back when he first started.

Code Blue

Knight
It was a newb when I bought the gold off him so it was most likely a cover up. He also was spamming on a character named absolem which was a big give away cause pulp had an alt named absolem back when he first started.
For fucks sake leave you posted that u are selling gold And left your Skype info.

You are good to go now leave

GM Noah

Account Terminated
Locking this thread.

Rest assured all gold sellers/buyers will be watched carefully. Especially those suspected of scamming. Francis and other admins have been busy as of late but anyone staff believes to be "Pulp" will be jailed and have their items & gold confiscated until proven otherwise.

Buying/Selling gold is a risky endeavor.

**Do NOT trust buyers/sellers with more than you are willing to lose**

Status
Not open for further replies.