UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gold 1.25 per and items. Final sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimp

Sorceror
Have they not deleted your accounts yet?

WonderingAlice11 aka Christine aka Absalom (skype:laffymike) is Pulp- 100% verified.

See when I put the paypal email he gave me "[email protected]" into Gmails "I forgot my password" it said to get a password emailed to you what is your old email [email protected] Well being that I rememmber being scammed by Pulp- was that his email was [email protected], lo and behold I type in [email protected] and it said CORRECT, lol.

try it yourself, go to gmail.com type forgot password, use Alice's email [email protected] itll say whats ur old email [email protected], type in [email protected] and boom headshot, GTFO out of here Taylor Conrad

Christine!!

Wanderer
Have they not deleted your accounts yet?

WonderingAlice11 aka Christine aka Absalom (skype:laffymike) is Pulp- 100% verified.

See when I put the paypal email he gave me "[email protected]" into Gmails "I forgot my password" it said to get a password emailed to you what is your old email [email protected] Well being that I rememmber being scammed by Pulp- was that his email was [email protected], lo and behold I type in [email protected] and it said CORRECT, lol.

try it yourself, go to gmail.com type forgot password, use Alice's email [email protected] itll say whats ur old email [email protected], type in [email protected] and boom headshot, GTFO out of here Taylor Conrad

Uhm no they haven't.. I've been in Britt all night selling gold. And guess what no scams!! Maybe cause you typed that out yourself and made up some bullsht. They took me in jail for a whole 30minitea and released me.. Why? Cause they're smart enough to know I'm not pulp and you're a liar plus you're the one scamming people out of 20m. Hope you're enjoying that!!

gimp

Sorceror
Uhm no they haven't.. I've been in Britt all night selling gold. And guess what no scams!! Maybe cause you typed that out yourself and made up some bullsht. They took me in jail for a whole 30minitea and released me.. Why? Cause they're smart enough to know I'm not pulp and you're a liar plus you're the one scamming people out of 20m. Hope you're enjoying that!!

Did Poker Addict account get banned? So you had to create a new username Christine?

I'm on vacation but if they did release you I need to talk to them when I get back.

If anything this pathological liar says is true and he is still selling gold, contact me first and let me show you why his verified PayPal address is linked to [email protected] aka Taylor Conrad aka Pulp-

GM Noah

Account Terminated
Locking this thread.

Rest assured all gold sellers/buyers will be watched carefully. Especially those suspected of scamming. Francis and other admins have been busy as of late but anyone staff believes to be "Pulp" will be jailed and have their items & gold confiscated until proven otherwise.

Buying/Selling gold is a risky endeavor.

**Do NOT trust buyers/sellers with more than you are willing to lose**

Status
Not open for further replies.