UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gold prices slashed this weekend only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker Addict

Wanderer
Updated list!
1.60$per this weekend only!! 200m to sell.
Skype wonderingalice11
Small transactions welcome

Last edited:

gimp

Sorceror
WonderingAlice11 aka Christine aka Absalom (skype:laffymike) is Pulp- 100% verified.

See when I put the paypal email he gave me "[email protected]" into Gmails "I forgot my password" it said to get a password emailed to you what is your old email [email protected] Well being that I rememmber being scammed by Pulp- was that his email was [email protected], lo and behold I type in [email protected] and it said CORRECT, lol.

try it yourself, go to gmail.com type forgot password, use Alice's email [email protected] itll say whats ur old email [email protected], type in [email protected] and boom headshot, GTFO out of here Taylor Conrad

Code Blue

Knight
WonderingAlice11 aka Christine aka Absalom (skype:laffymike) is Pulp- 100% verified.

See when I put the paypal email he gave me "[email protected]" into Gmails "I forgot my password" it said to get a password emailed to you what is your old email [email protected] Well being that I rememmber being scammed by Pulp- was that his email was [email protected], lo and behold I type in [email protected] and it said CORRECT, lol.

try it yourself, go to gmail.com type forgot password, use Alice's email [email protected] itll say whats ur old email [email protected], type in [email protected] and boom headshot, GTFO out of here Taylor Conrad

[/QUOTE
+1 for gimp

Uomvp

Knight
" I hope your wife is fucking dead by die"

Uhhh interesting. ..

Multiple people called this awhile ago. New account coming soon.

Name your next one. I'm not Pulp.

Christine!!

Wanderer
So how does it feel to be wrong Pepsi? Gimp? Wedge? Code blue?? Fucking morons. I think you owe melody an apology now. At least you guys got one thing right about laffmike. Finally found your pulp but it's too bad you/the gms missed his main "flower smell" saw bubbles post who was in event and there he was. I know cause I've bought 10m off him and he came on an alt named flower smell. Can you people get anything right?!

TRADE MAN

Squire
Riiiite. Btw youre dead. Don't leave your character unattented :)
Good thing i came back and 5 mins later you were still in my house... Its a little different when im actually on the char you are attacking isnt it? You died faster than a mongbat. Nice pvp btw. I hope you keep killing my chars afk there, because i will make sure to have others rdy to roll and in party with that char just to notify me when that char dies. Cause youll never make it out of the house with the loot thats on that char.

Last edited:

TRADE MAN

Squire
So how does it feel to be wrong Pepsi? Gimp? Wedge? Code blue?? Fucking morons. I think you owe melody an apology now. At least you guys got one thing right about laffmike. Finally found your pulp but it's too bad you/the gms missed his main "flower smell" saw bubbles post who was in event and there he was. I know cause I've bought 10m off him and he came on an alt named flower smell. Can you people get anything right?!
Btw, flower smell is not pulp, i happen to know who that is. and yes u are pulp, pulp. You really going to argue with proof? Plus everything you do is just like pulp, even the stupid vendor thing with fluctuating prices...one day its an item for 75, next day you lower that item to 20m, then on and on and on. Dont think you've outsmarted anyone. Who do you think people is going to believe?? Me, Pepsi, Gimp, Entire shard, or you? TBH i wouldn't have even cared if after the first scam, you would have learned from your mistakes and became a better man and quit stealing money, but no! You do it over and over and im fucking sick of it. No one likes a piece of shit thief. You have done it too many times to try and redeem yourself now. If everyone thought for 2 seconds that you wouldn't rip kids off, no one would even bother you. What Gimp, Pepsi, and I is trying to do, is to prevent some of our newer players from getting ripped off, and then ofc leaving the shard because of a scumbag like you decided to steal their money. We are trying to PREVENT it from happening, as it has so many times. We are vets that actually give a damn about Hybrid's future. Now let's see what kind of lying bullshit you come up with next... so now you a thief and fucking liar.

Christine!!

Wanderer
This dumb ass partied me at poker boat and tried to tell me he was Ryan. I got a good laugh at it, then once i called bullshit on that, tried to convince me he was Reign Fulgere, i laughed my ass off. LOL Oh wait! yet more grounds for banning this piece of shit... Nice
Then why did laffymike get ban and not me? Weirdddd. You would think after the GMs grabbed us both and checked/talked to us both they'd pin who it really was. And that's excstly what they did. I'm free mike (pulp) is gone. Brought to justice. And you idiots are still going on and on. Deal with it. I'm here and I'm selling gold cheap as dirt. No one has came forth and said I've scammed them and there is a reason for that, that reason being I don't scam! And I'm not pulp! *claps* Now keep digging deeper, make up more stories and lies. You're all wasting your time :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.