UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Higher Level Spawn ideas. For Admins to consider if possible

Have aCustom High Level monsters spawn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Most of us remember the time before ML when doing a spawn was not an easy task. Having a Dragon and a NM that die easily, depending only on Wither to do damage, no higher than 30-40 SDI possible to aquire. Doing spawn at those early times was a challenge that needed 4-5 people to group up to even have a chance of making the spawn under 1 hour.

What do we see today? People soloing spawns in 30-40 mins, up to 130-140 SDI with buffs. Spawning is not a challenge anymore. It doesn’t require and you rarely see bigger groups doing a spawn, people bank sit or try to fuck up each other on small groups to get that replica.

Maybe the next updates like Stygian abyss and High seas introduce new spawns and new monsters to rival the great skill and gear of the players, but we don’t have that on Demise.

So I have a proposition. I am asking all of you to consider and vote on. Shall we have a spawn that can rival our gear and skill and actually need at least 5 people with high end gear to group up in order to be able to finish it. I am talking something about that:

1 Wave- Sucubbus + rotting corpses level or about that hard- feel free to give ideas

2 Wave- ?? Angles + something ?? something harder than succubus- feel free to give ideas

3 Wave- maybe Yamandon level or harder + Reptalons ?

4 Wave- Greater Dragons, Ancient wyrms, Balrons ?

Champion- Something like White Witch... high HP and damage... Or maybe a Paragon Harrower as a champion..

Possibly make that spawn in Ilsehnar and very shitty terrain so it can spawn as paragons as well. A spawn like that would require a big party to finish.

A spawn like that would require a high prize so people would want to do it- maybe higher drop rate for Glads colar, Ari Robe, Orc Chieftain helmet, Maybe 0,5 or 1% drop chance for Inquisitor’s Resolution Replica( make one) or the actual arty.. something Custom.

What do you guys think about that idea. Please feel free to vote, comment and give ideas. Maybe the Admins will check that topic and consider them.

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
We do have custom spawns around the holidays. In Halloween Town there was a custom champ that was pretty rough, the boss was the Headless Horseman, and upon death he dropped the head of a random staff member. During Christmas Town, there was also a custom champ and it was a bunch of ice monsters. The final tier was tough with WWs and Arctic Ogre Lords. Man, that was a blast.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
It sounds like Xavier's idea =_=''''.
I dont like it.

"How about we spawn them chickens with 999999 life and everyone will get a random replica + a valorite hammer..."

Alhimikut

Sorceror
April, the Ogre lord spawn was the same difficulty as the rest.. it seemed harder to some because most creatures had high Cold resist and you had to Thundesrtorm or Meteor swarm them instead of Wither.... It was a very easy spawn, especially the 4th wave where you can animate dead every White Wyrm into skeletal dragon. The only hard thing was its unnatural loaction where you cast a thunderstorm and pull half the spawn......

Also these custom spawns occured only at eventes where tehre is 100 people.. It will be quite the different story once its there free for all and you actaully have to organzie 10 people to go do it..

Alvin, chikens with 999999 life are not natural and a random replica reward for everyone is retarded so obviously thats quite different from my idea.....

mantorras

Sorceror
I am still a bit undecided on this one.
I can understand players wanting a higher tier champ that can provide a harder challenger and with that a better or rare reward.
On other hand, I know there are players that prefer to play alone or with few people, maybe that's why they don't want this kind of champ?
What would be the pros and cons of it?

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Mantorras, its jsut one more champ out there so you can always go solo the others :)
Rolay Kapero- infact such a spawn will make your useless dexer and all sampires quite usefull as they can help kill those dragons effectively.