UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SELLING GOLD 1.8 PER 1 MILL

MikeMyer$

Wanderer
ummm.. not sure why staff locked my thread over some he said she said...... i need a court appearance on that one.... im takin that locked thread to trial son.....

anywho

100% legit

Sold over 100 mill Majority to Seth Douglas, Thanks

once again...

PM laffymike on skype

MikeMyer$

Wanderer
im terribly sorry you will need to find a way to pay this months internet bill

talk to Seth Douglas in game, im sure he'll be more than happy to let you know it wasn't a scam

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
not sure why staff locked my thread
1) If you list a item you must wait a week(7 days) before re-listing. Also, I'm not going to watch you re-list the same item in another thread the next day with a different item included. Keeping that in mind, when you put something for sale/trade/buy on the Hybrid Trade section it will not be re-listed until 7 days have passed.

That's the first rule on the trade forums, if you really are new, I suggest you read over the rules. It looks like staff caught on pretty quick and shut your thread down for a reason.

I don't get how you're on a less than 1 week old account, coincidentally 1 week after a guy was banned for scamming.

Both of your characters (HerpsFromDerps & Magic Mike) have played zero poker hands. Staff can probably see your characters have done nothing but idle at WBB spamming. Yet, you're selling mils. Sounds to me like you're buying and reselling for less to build up a rep so you can scam more people. (@GM Francis @Chubbs )

To staff, I'd like to apologize for posting in this thread, twice now. I do believe it's the right thing to let other players know.

Last edited:

MikeMyer$

Wanderer
I do believe its the "right thing" to point out to the people that...

over 100 mill has left my hands to a loyal member of your community

you sir have been here over 10 years, you OBVIOUSLY rely on this money to pay your bills in RL so I do understand why your mad and text messaged your online friends " heyyyy guyssssss can u plz like my posts on this thread"

LOLOLOLOLOL

get with the program or get left behind, or maybe go find a real job :\

Guidoglop

Wanderer
I do believe its the "right thing" to point out to the people that...

over 100 mill has left my hands to a loyal member of your community

you sir have been here over 10 years, you OBVIOUSLY rely on this money to pay your bills in RL so I do understand why your mad and text messaged your online friends " heyyyy guyssssss can u plz like my posts on this thread"

LOLOLOLOLOL

You are a scammer you're not that great at hiding it your 1 mill transactions will turn into oh bro we have done so many transactions together you don't trust me then bam the scam just like every other time, like I have said a billion times before if they are not established and trying to sell cheap as fuck something is obviously up

Code Blue

Knight

Scamming people is a legitimate job in certain fields (i.e used car sales). But scamming people for real money in a game is not a real job. A part time drug dealer has more credibility saying he has a real job.

BTW im going to troll you so hard in game with gold sales that you will eventually give up. In fact I'm going to put a guy up right next to you calling you a scammer and encourage people to waste your time.

I love trolling fucks like you.

That's all.

Uomvp

Knight
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
THIS WHITE TRASH OBAMA LOVER WON'T RESPOND TO ME!
i had the best offer! Giving you an opportunity to prove you don't live off of the government and get food stamps!

FUCK pulp!

*yeah not raging just felt like rolling cap style lol*

I'm sure once again I'll hear from Mr. Chubbs

Cheers

Uomvp

Knight
Oh fyi Pulp/Mike Meyers. If someone gets banned multiple times and then banned in game...Create an account and wait a month before trying to scam more people.

uaseth

Sorceror
I can't confirm/deny who this person is. I can confirm his statement that I bought from him. Not knowing him, I just split it out into many transactions. All were successful.

I am with the rest of the community supporting the sentiment that anyone who steals from another person (especially for real $) is a horrible human being, or has something seriously wrong with them.

Please don't take this is as an endorsement, as I honestly have no idea who this person is. I wish I would have ran some netstats back when Pulp scammed me last time to get an IP fix, but unfortunately I did not.