UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taylor Conrad/Pulp/Gauge Back At It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back at scamming real life money for gold. Bought 50 mil off him Friday and he immediately blocked my skype and has not responded to me in game either (Approached him 3 times). I'll cut my losses... just wanted to let you guys know not to buy from him anymore. Seems as though HE WAS selling gold legit at one point. Not anymore. If this is a mistake I will delete this post, but I don't see how it could be. Good evening.

Other thread is here : http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/568017/

Silly Santa

Sorceror
:space:How many people have to get scammed for IRL $$$ -- before the decision to sell Hybrid $$ for USD $$ is deemed against shard rules again???? its like no one gives a shit anymore.. its just a FFA here. I don't know why I even decided to log back on these forums the last 2 days

Last edited:

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
:space:How many people have to get scammed for IRL $$$ -- before the decision to sell Hybrid $$ for USD $$ is deemed against shard rules again???? its like no one gives a shit anymore.. its just a FFA here. I don't know why I even decided to log back on these forums the last 2 days
I'm going to guess less than 1%. I personally have done over 60 transactions with no problems. I have read of 5 total scams so far. TBH people who scam for rl $$ should be banned if the person scammed can provide appropriate proof. I'm an innocent until proven guilty type of person, so I don't really get caught up in this stuff. That said, Ryan was extremely clear that it's a buyer beware market. IMO if you're old enough to sign up for PayPal then you're a grown up. That means you can make educated decisions on who to trust and who to not trust.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
The more and more people that get scammed and for IRL $$ - its just going to add to the list of reasons as to why people quit this shard IMOP. hybrid, I wish you good luck :(

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
The more and more people that get scammed and for IRL $$ - its just going to add to the list of reasons as to why people quit this shard IMOP. hybrid, I wish you good luck :(
this is such a stupid thing to say. you quit and it had nothing to do with being scammed for rl $$.

people quit b/c the game gets boring. name me one person who has quit because he was scammed for real life money. I know of 3/5 people whom have been scammed and all 3 of them still play and simply got smart and bought from an honest seller after their mistake.

An aside, I do appreciate people posting these threads to warn players but I do wish this information was aggregated into one common thread. In such a thread players could post both positive and negative feedback about the sellers.

this is such a stupid thing to say. you quit and it had nothing to do with being scammed for rl $$.

people quit b/c the game gets boring. name me one person who has quit because he was scammed for real life money. I know of 3/5 people whom have been scammed and all 3 of them still play and simply got smart and bought from an honest seller after their mistake.

An aside, I do appreciate people posting these threads to warn players but I do wish this information was aggregated into one common thread. In such a thread players could post both positive and negative feedback about the sellers.

I completely agree with this. We need a gold buying/selling feedback thread or something.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I completely agree with this. We need a gold buying/selling feedback thread or something.
Yup, I'd rather see 1 thread than a bunch of different ones.

If you still need gold skype me @ removed and I'll try to hook ya up given the circumstances.

gimp

Sorceror
Damn, people I guess get used to scamming in UO and think there is no recourse in the real world. I hope this works out because I probably got scammed out of my Kasa (hued 1174 named "one of a kind." )then. (I am awaiting on an eCheck to clear from Taylor..........and i have already delivered the Kasa)

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/565948/

Update 2/12/15: Ya I'm an idiot.

"An eCheck payment from Taylor Conrad was declined by the sender's bank."

I learned what an eCheck is and that you do not give items before it clears.

Last edited:

Neppg

Sorceror
Damn, people I guess get used to scamming in UO and think there is no recourse in the real world. I hope this works out because I probably got scammed out of my Kasa (hued 1174 named "one of a kind." )then. (I am awaiting on an eCheck to clear from Taylor..........and i have already delivered the Kasa)

Yeah that guy's a known scammer... What's this, 3rd thread of today about people stealing with the real money trade...

CHECK THIS THREAD OUT: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/568435/

Last edited:

TheHawks

Sorceror
And the funny thing is, this guy WAS trustworthy... just out of the blue fucked me over. Not sure why. Oh well.
From my understanding this guy used to have a character named Miles Logan that wore a purple and green suit. He was a well known scammer. The guy would even go around saying he was new and beg money off people. He got 200k from me and just laughed at me when I confronted him.

gimp

Sorceror

TRADE MAN

Squire
An eCheck payment from Taylor Conrad was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

eCheck details:

Amount:$600.00 USD
Transaction ID:35697084HG905022U
Sender:Taylor Conrad
Sender's email:[email protected]

Thanks,
PayPal

TRADE MAN

Squire
Ya, i see what you mean, what a faggot. And then tries to act like im scamming him... what a wierdo. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS KID. caution, he always changes chars, ip's and paypal info. Dont deal with anyone you dont trust!!

TRADE MAN

Squire

I did give him a pawn for the kasa, and id be happy to sell it back to you at the same price i pawned it to him for. Sorry he screwed you. Tried the same on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.