UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Razor dissapeared [Fixed]

Siteth

Wanderer
Hi,

Im having a problem where as soon as I log in, the razor interface completely dissapears. Its still on the taskbar but doesnt open when I click it. I can alt+tab to it, but that also does nothing.

Anyone have this problem before??

-Cheers

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
It's probably moved outside of the screen area.

You can hold shift and right click the Razor icon in the taskbar, then select "Move" (or Restore first if it's minimized, then Move). Your cursor will disappear. Press one of the arrow keys to nudge the Razor screen, then move the mouse and it will appear!

Siteth

Wanderer
This sounds promising, but when I shift and right click I get the following options: Show Razor, Hide Razor, toggle razor visibility, and close Razor and UO. None of the options do anything other then close.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
It might be slightly different in other versions of Windows, you could try the hotkey method:
  1. Make sure Razor is selected in the Task Bar as the active window.
  2. Press alt+space
  3. Press M
  4. Press one of the arrow keys
  5. Move mouse, click to put the window down
If you're not on Windows, then I don't know of a good way to move it off the top of my head. You could then just edit your Profiles\default.xml with a text editor and change the WindowX/WindowY values. The Profiles folder is located in %APPDATA%\Razor on Windows.

Siteth

Wanderer
Thank you so much. This was the problem. Razor was hiding off the screen.

While razor was the active window, I just held Windows logo key + Shift key from keyboard and use any of the arrow keys to move Razor around the desktop.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out.