UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help in UOSteam Macro

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone help me in this macro

I want to search in some container, like my ring container, if there is some specific ring there

Example:

if @findtype 0x13b2 'any' 'Container'
if property 'Faster Casting Recovery' 'found' == 3
sysmsg 'Found the ring'
else
sysmsg 'Not Found'
endif

But in this example, i will random search for a ring in the middle of lots and see if this ring is the one. It won´t search all rings

I tryd this:

for 1 to 100
if @findtype 0x13b2 'any' 'Container'
sysmsg 'Found the ring'
else
sysmsg 'Not Found'
endif
endfor

Doesn´t work too, bc it searchs for property on the same ring 100x. So it will appear same msg 100x.

Another Try:

while @findtype 0x13b2 'any' 'Container'
move to container x
else
move to container y
endif
endwhile

This works +-, bc it will move the rings with the props and move the others to other place. But i don´t want to move items, just to know if there is the ring i want on my container. and if i don´t move the rings, it will do a infinity loop.

I would like to search the props in all rings, but i don´t know how to make a macro that search all the rings i have in my container.... it has to search the props and ignore the previus analyzed item on the next search and so on.

Does anyone know how to do it? Is it possible?

Thank you!

MB

Knight
You gotta ignoreobject after you look at it

promptalias 'unsortedbag'
promptalias 'sortedbag'
clearignorelist
while @findtype 0x1f09 'any' 'unsortedbag'
waitforproperties 'found' 10000
if @property 'Faster Casting Recovery' 'found' == 3
@moveitem! 'found' 'sortedbag'
pause 800
endif
ignoreobject 'found'
endwhile
while @findtype 0x108a 'any' 'unsortedbag'
waitforproperties 'found' 10000
if @property 'Faster Casting Recovery' 'found' == 3
@moveitem! 'found' 'sortedbag'
pause 800
endif
ignoreobject 'found'
endwhile

dsuchuo

Sorceror
So I copied and pasted what MB posted (since I basically need to do the same thing that the OP needed to do) and it appears to do nothing.

I am using a secured bag on the ground and transferring to a bag in my inventory, but all Im getting is the two alias gumps and then nothing happens after I select those. Any help?

**Why is the graphic code different for MB's reply and the OP if they are both searching for rings?

Last edited:

MB

Knight
it's faster cast recovery, not casting

find type is the type of item you are scanning, type -info and target an item to get it's type

dsuchuo

Sorceror
Ahhh that worked. Thanks mate!

One last question: is it normal to have 2 different codes for rings? (silver and gold colored?)