UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rules question regarding multiclient PVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Last night, I was confronted by a GM for using two tamers while on a ship to attack another ship, claiming that I was violating a rule about multiclient PVP. I then asked if it was also illegal for me to use a peacemaker alt to subdue pets while I kill the tamer with another character, to which he said yes, it is.

I've looked into this matter before, and again when I was confronted; I couldn't find any rule that prohibits either of those actions. Which rule is being invoked here?

www.uohybrid.com/about/rules/

amtothepm

Knight
multi client pvp has always been illegal.

1. One player using multiple characters to turret (and scripts/razor macros) is not legal.

Last edited:

Grand Nagus

Hybrid Staff Member
What were the guys character names you were attacking on the other ship?
It had nothing to do with characters names. I belong to no guild and harbor no allegiances. Always trying to stir up drama where there is none.

It is illegal as the above posters have already said the reasons why.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
"One player using multiple characters to turret (and scripts/razor macros) is not legal."

Notice the part in parentheses. The line of rules text seems quite straightforward here and does not apply to either scenario I described.

Last edited:

White Lotus

Sorceror
It had nothing to do with characters names. I belong to no guild and harbor no allegiances. Always trying to stir up drama where there is none.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Notice the "and". That means both. Not just what applies to the parentheses.
I can't comprehend what you're trying to say with this statement. The only sensible interpretation of the sentence is that using multiple characters to turret in conjunction with scripts/macros is against the rules. There would be no reason to mention scripts/macros at all if using multiple characters to turret were wholly illegal.

Grand Nagus

Hybrid Staff Member
It says, using multiple character to turret is illegal both with and without scripts. I don't know why you are arguing this. It says it plainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.