UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How long untill Nick quits server again?

How long untill Nick quits UOHybrid again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
So our little virgin Oreo eating friend is on his last faction :(

I came back 3 months ago now, and he has been in, and kicked out of every faction except Minax.
If your unaware who "Nick" is, his char names are as follows
Peach
Captain Snorlax
ShortArm
Pride The Fallen

Its only a matter of time until he tattles, gets co-owned, rages, crys, has a diabetes induced psychosis attack, or a Oreo induced heart attack and leaves us.

So here we go! Taking Bets!

ChaseB123

Sorceror
Pretty sure Chad2.0 is awake if u wana go suck his little pixel dick some more.
I have never "sucked chad's dick", I never will. Saying that Chad is a good player and wanting to suck his dick are two totally different things. Like I said, you should probably look into getting yourself some help. You take this game way to serious. We all have known that Nick is retarded. You trying to point out the obvious makes you look like a bigger retard than everyone already thought you were.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
I have never "sucked chad's dick", I never will. Saying that Chad is a good player and wanting to suck his dick are two totally different things. Like I said, you should probably look into getting yourself some help. You take this game way to serious. We all have known that Nick is retarded. You trying to point out the obvious makes you look like a bigger retard than everyone already thought you were.

I take this game to srs? bro im fuckin around trolling on the forums, your coming here and actually taking is srs and replying to it. Sorry chase you take the retard trophy today.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
So our little virgin Oreo eating friend is on his last faction :(

I came back 3 months ago now, and he has been in, and kicked out of every faction except Minax.
If your unaware who "Nick" is, his char names are as follows
Peach
Captain Snorlax
ShortArm
Pride The Fallen

Its only a matter of time until he tattles, gets co-owned, rages, crys, has a diabetes induced psychosis attack, or a Oreo induced heart attack and leaves us.

So here we go! Taking Bets!

just curious... why you gotta use his real name?