UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recruiting for [BL] Blood Legion

O'Shan

Traveler
I have not been here on Demise for long but I feel I've seen enough to know there are no guilds living up to the full potential of what can be accomplished in this game. I feel I've progress on Demise to the point where I can to start doing what I want to get out of Ultima Online - a professional, well-structured guild run like a business that controls every aspect of PvP on the shard. I have played WoW competitively for years and recently returned to my first love of UO. I played for years on Atlantic and was always considered one of the top PvPers. In WoW, I am in the guild Blood Legion and we run our guild much like a corporation and have consistently been ranked at the top of guild leaderboards and hold many World's First records. That is what I'm striving to do in bringing Blood Legion to Demise. There is a rigorous application process and requirements for membership in this guild.

We will have scheduled spawns each night of the week. You must attend spawns 5 nights per week to maintain guild membership. Points will be given for each spawn worked and tracked for each guild member. These points will be used to purchase artifacts and scrolls garnered from the spawns. You must also make an effort to search for possible raids of other guilds. Points will be given to discoverers of spawns to raid as well as a lesser amount of points for those participating in the raid. There will be a Harrower scheduled each weekend. You must attend these unless you have a valid excuse approved by guild leadership.

Each guild member will be required to supply 1 brsk and 4 hrsks per week to the guild coffers. These will be used to suit each member as determined by a loot council and open discussion system, ensuring the best character receives each item in each situation.

You will be expected to play a variety of templates so that the proper mix of guild templates can be obtained for each fight. This will mean you will need all the main templates to join (dexxers, mages, spellweavers, necros). The best members will be passionate about each class and how that role fits into the team dynamic. You should constantly find ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over your own personal glory. You should be prepared to adapt to random situations you may encounter and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable, well-structured guild, we would love to see an application from you. Please send me a PM with a detailed history of your UO career. Please link to any achievements you might have and examples of your play style. Video links are preferred over screenshots. List all your templates and current suit stats. As [BL] grows on Demise and the guild leaders become established and suited themselves, requirements for quality of gear will increase. Tell us why you have chosen to apply to Blood Legion. Tell us about yourself.

Kurupted

Squire
blesh your such a loser, nice idea here. id love to see you pull it off. however, i dont think demise has the numbers to pull this sort of guild off. however, good luck. im accepting 1v1's for my suit if you want to give your guild a boost in items.

RLSpker

Wanderer
Lulz, I remember guilds like these on OSI years ago.

Every time they've failed due to corruption within the guild.

Best of luck though. Maybe you'll be able to make a guild of this structure work for the first time in UO's history.

O'Shan

Traveler
Well, sorry for wasting anybody's time, but Blood Legion has decided to move to a shard other than Demise. This shard is just too much of a time investment. Maybe on our new shard a bunch of unsuited noobs won't get raided by 10 fully suited reds every time they start a champ.

MB

Knight
:(

Well, sorry for wasting anybody's time, but Blood Legion has decided to move to a shard other than Demise. This shard is just too much of a time investment. Maybe on our new shard a bunch of unsuited noobs won't get raided by 10 fully suited reds every time they start a champ.

Believe me when I say that If wind was so broken, you guys could have beaten them.

I have not been here on Demise for long but I feel I've seen enough to know there are no guilds living up to the full potential of what can be accomplished in this game. I feel I've progress on Demise to the point where I can to start doing what I want to get out of Ultima Online - a professional, well-structured guild run like a business that controls every aspect of PvP on the shard. I have played WoW competitively for years and recently returned to my first love of UO. I played for years on Atlantic and was always considered one of the top PvPers. In WoW, I am in the guild Blood Legion and we run our guild much like a corporation and have consistently been ranked at the top of guild leaderboards and hold many World's First records. That is what I'm striving to do in bringing Blood Legion to Demise. There is a rigorous application process and requirements for membership in this guild.

We will have scheduled spawns each night of the week. You must attend spawns 5 nights per week to maintain guild membership. Points will be given for each spawn worked and tracked for each guild member. These points will be used to purchase artifacts and scrolls garnered from the spawns. You must also make an effort to search for possible raids of other guilds. Points will be given to discoverers of spawns to raid as well as a lesser amount of points for those participating in the raid. There will be a Harrower scheduled each weekend. You must attend these unless you have a valid excuse approved by guild leadership.

Each guild member will be required to supply 1 brsk and 4 hrsks per week to the guild coffers. These will be used to suit each member as determined by a loot council and open discussion system, ensuring the best character receives each item in each situation.

You will be expected to play a variety of templates so that the proper mix of guild templates can be obtained for each fight. This will mean you will need all the main templates to join (dexxers, mages, spellweavers, necros). The best members will be passionate about each class and how that role fits into the team dynamic. You should constantly find ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over your own personal glory. You should be prepared to adapt to random situations you may encounter and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable, well-structured guild, we would love to see an application from you. Please send me a PM with a detailed history of your UO career. Please link to any achievements you might have and examples of your play style. Video links are preferred over screenshots. List all your templates and current suit stats. As [BL] grows on Demise and the guild leaders become established and suited themselves, requirements for quality of gear will increase. Tell us why you have chosen to apply to Blood Legion. Tell us about yourself.
Considered on of the best on Atlantic? And your name was? Hope the guild works out though nice idea.

hickman48

Knight
Considered on of the best on Atlantic? And your name was? Hope the guild works out though nice idea.

Reading the thread is to main stream.

So you want a server with no population or pvp so you can spawn for hours on end for what? Quit being a pussy and pm me later today and i can put you and ur friends in runic lrc to start

mytilus

Sorceror

Mr. O'toole or whatever your name was its sad to see you are leaving but then again you didn't realize there was a fee required to spawn on the kings lands. If your guild decides to stay and would like to purchase a block of spawning rights you can contact MB for payment arrangements.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Ridiculous....If I went to a new shard and everytime I tried to spawn 10 suited Noobs in robins egg blue came to raid me I would feel as if I found the perfect place..a shard with a good population is hard to find...good luck and when u realize these facts as true you should comeback to a grown up shard..buckle down and stay in tramm cuz apparently fel is too stressful for you

Bama

Bug Huntress

Maybe just maybe if the "founding" members of the guild followed their own rules for joining the the guild they would not be "unsuited"
I mean wtf............... if I want to join I have to provide
1 BRSK and 4 HRSK per week
It would be cheaper to pay MB

Mr. O'toole or whatever your name was its sad to see you are leaving but then again you didn't realize there was a fee required to spawn on the kings lands. If your guild decides to stay and would like to purchase a block of spawning rights you can contact MB for payment arrangements.

Yes, please see me. Rates are very affordable for first time subscribers. Financing is available.

These Runics will be used to suit members?
So basically I give you runic sewing kits to make suits and a "loot council" will decide if I get a runic item from a possible 135 runic items a week that I provided?
And if I am not "the best character" I have to wait until all the characters in the guild that are better than me get the uber runic items first from runic kits I supply.

Dude this sounds all too familiar give me a second ..........
................. ahhh here it is

"Tom dirties his clothes in a fight and is made to whitewash the fence the next day, as a punishment. He cleverly persuades his friends to trade him small treasures for the privilege of doing his work. He trades the treasures for Sunday School tickets which one normally receives for memorizing scriptures, redeeming them for a bible, much to the surprise and bewilderment of the superintendent who thought "it was simply preposterous that this boy had warehoused two thousand sheaves of Scriptural wisdom on his premises—a dozen would strain his capacity, without a doubt."

A Harrower every weekend and if I can't make it to the Harrower I need a valid excuse which needs to be approved?
You must attend these unless you have a valid excuse approved by guild leadership.

"I can't make it this weekend guys I'm giving birth is that ok with the "leadership"? But before I go into labor guys, here are my runic kits that I need to supply for the week
"Hey Doc can we do a "C" section instead? I need to go to a Harrower this weekend! And my runic kits for next week are due Thursday"

There are plenty of people on Demise that will help you get started
Heavy Smoker is just 1
Quit being a ***** and pm me later today and i can put you and ur friends in runic lrc to start