UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Lockpickers out there?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Hi,

I got a chest from Paragon Blood ele I can't open with magic. Anyone out there who can help?

Are you wondering what is in there? (mostly junk)
Since the way these chests work are broken do this

Take the chest and put it in your back pack
Go to an NPC mage and click sell
All the reagents and the scrolls in the chest show up and can be sold (warning if you use reagents and scrolls they can be sold as well)
Sell what you want
Go to an NPC Smith click sell
When the items show up to sell move the chest in your back pack to get the mods on the items when you mouse over them (same warning as the one above)
Sell what you want
Go to an NPC tailor and repeat above remember the warning
Go to an NPC Jeweler and repeat above remember the warning
About now you should have a chest that weighs about 5 stones
Time to get the gold out
You can buy things and the gold in the chest gets used for the purchases
Or
Go to the bank open your bank box
Put the chest in your bank
Say "Balance"
Make a check/cheque for the amount of your balance
You have now taken out the gold from the chest
The map and an item or 2 are still in the chest
Give the chest to whoever it is that wants or will open it for you and figure out what to do with what is left in the chest

Try doing that on OSI and see what happens.Though on OSI if you put the chest in a pack animals pack or on a vendor by double clicking the chest you can see what is in the chest

(It's been bugged for years.......)

Kiluad

Sorceror
(It's been bugged for years.......)

I don't think it actually is bugged, you can check/balance(with bankers) and sell things through locked chests on OSI. I don't know about paragon chests, i couldn't get a paragon to drop a chest for me when i tested the locked chests. After i wrote fix for it. side note, i actually like the way the game works when it prevents vendors and bankers from accessing locked chests, but it's not a bug, unless the bug is for paragon chests only.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I don't know about paragon chests.

I got a chest from Paragon Blood ele I can't open with magic.

Since the way these chests work are broken do this
I could not sell anything in the paragon chest while it was locked
(No screen shot but my character status gump did not show the amount of gold in the chest like it does on Demise)
I think on OSI the gold gets removed when you put it in the bank because my screen shot shows that the locked paragon chest weighs less when in the bank
I could not even get a balance amount when I put the locked paragon chest in my bank
Once I opened the chest the NPC Blacksmith would buy the sleeves that were in the now unlocked paragon chest
Chesty LaRue_6-8_10.08.jpgChesty LaRue_6-8_10.08-4.jpgChesty LaRue_6-8_10.08-5.jpgChesty LaRue_6-8_10.09.jpgChesty LaRue_6-8_10.15.jpg