UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Valor 1/19 3:30 PM EST

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Valor 1/19 3:30 PM EST

Valor Moongate provides easy access to both the Memorial to Gwenno, Pass of Karnaug and the temple of knowledge, Terort Skitas.
Orcs are seeking the temple and Crusaders want to prevent them to get in there.

valorgate.gif

Current rules of Battle:
No - Reskill, Looting, Mounts, Summons, Loot/Magic items*, Artifacts, Runics, Mod Books/Jewelry
Only - Lesser potions, Lesser poison (weapons) and "GM" crafted items

Deathrobes:
- Wearing deathrobe, you will be safe while recovering your corpse.
- On picking up your corpse, you will be safe if you remain standing on your bones.

Disallowed Skills:
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving, Stealing

* Ignore mods: Spell Channeling, Faster Casting -1, Damage Increase 40% and under, Night Sight,
Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair, Balanced.

Joining [Red] vs [BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red],
[BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

Two Wolves

Knight
This event goes off in about four hours. If you happen to be around and miss the 3pm eastern rally point meeting start in your timezone, listen for the shard announcement that will signal the call-to-arms.

Ketish

Traveler
Ketish [Blck] Orc is attending.

What a complete fucking waste of time, 4 reds vs 1 blck every round. 1 red would chase the healer while 3 reds all attacked 1 blck orc. so fucking stupid this shit is dumb. This isn't felucca you morons, this is supposed to be fun. not Butt **** the nearest blue. I quit, I'm mad i'll get over it but i'm not coming back to this rape fest. :mad:

Pont

Knight
In all fairness reds would have lost if MB had not left half way through and then gone down to 2 at the end.

....but then you know those orcs are just unruly savages ;)

Frasier

Sorceror
Indeed the battle started as a nightmare for Crusaders. Orc's Muc'Bar and Ketish used "black magic" with archer's support.
Crusader's death account started to rise rapidly but then, Muc'Bar suddenly vanished and Crusaders started to get on going in fighting.
The battle turned from 1-11 to 18-19. Then one Red stepped aside, to set teams even for the rest of the battle, but they did not know
that Orcs were missing one more of their fighters...

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg

glyph1c

Sorceror
good summary Frasier.

Hollow victories mean little to the victors. let future fights be more even (even halfway through for whatever reason, shout on alliance and we take 5 and organise teams)