UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Honor 1/12 3:30 PM EST

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Honor 1/12 3:30 PM EST

Who shall gain the Honor? Who shall control the fastest access route to the Gargoyle city of Ver Lor Reg?

Sunday at 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (Begin gathering on top of Luna east wall at 3:00)
honorgate.gif

Current rules of Battle:
No - Reskill, Looting, Mounts, Summons, Loot/Magic items*, Artifacts, Runics, Mod Books/Jewelry
Only - Lesser potions, Lesser poison (weapons) and "GM" crafted items

Deathrobes:
- Wearing deathrobe, you will be safe while recovering your corpse.
- On picking up your corpse, you will be safe if you remain standing on your bones.

Disallowed Skills:
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving, Stealing

* Ignore mods: Spell Channeling, Faster Casting -1, Damage Increase 40% and under, Night Sight,
Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair, Balanced.

Joining [Red] vs [BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red],
[BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

Ketish

Traveler
Here is a screenshot of Luna Wall where Red vs Blck meet before the event begins.
So keep an eye out for us this SUNDAY at ~3pm Eastern Time Zone.

Spectators during the event are welcome!
Remember to contact someone asap if you are interested in joining!

Pont

Knight
Hey Ketish,

What settings and screen size do you play in? Do you force your screen to that size?

Ketish

Traveler
Hey Ketish,

What settings and screen size do you play in? Do you force your screen to that size?
In that screenshot i used a game window size of 1680x1003 for full screen. I don't recommend playing at that game size window as the update time when you move is terrible. Normally I play at 1280x720 which even then has a slight delayed screen update. (clients fault) I use razor.

Ketish

Traveler
Ketish [BLCK] Orc attending.

We are on the wall and getting ready to battle for Honor ilshenar.
Feel free to come out and spectate the battle :D

Edit: I filled on [Red] Today

Two Wolves

Knight
It is not often a team without a Mage can win a battle, but Orcs managed to keep it together enough to pull off a victory today. MVO today goes to Yakka who put up a strong fight, while experimenting on Crusaders with different bow weapons.

Frasier

Sorceror
The terrain around the Moongate was too hard for shiny armored Crusaders, who tried to stumble around and parry angry Orcs's attack.
Orcs gained all the honor and are now controlling the area.
Well done :)

3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Ketish

Traveler
This was a tough battle. as mentioned above the terran was unforgiving with every step. Orcs showed no mercy and used their wilderness skills to their advantage easily navigating the wretched landscape of Honor Jungle. Yakka kept Red on their toes with every arrow and bolt she volleyed their way. Pa'okie smells like feet and I did not enjoy his stench on my corpse. Over all this was no one sided battle but Blck orc's rained supreme this day.

Thank you to all the participants, Thank you to all the wonderful spectators!!!

Remember if you are interested in joining our battles Leave a reply or PM Two Wolves or Frasier.
These battles don't normally last longer then an hour at tops so it is not like it will be taking up your entire sunday.

Red vs Blck is looking to recruit more players.