UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how to train fast Disco?

SelectThis

Sorceror
Practice on your cu sidhe if you have one - othwerwise on an alt's or fellow guild member's Cu (use multiple ones for faster training). Line them up in a house, disco them, then hide until disco disappears.

Isf

Squire
Go to serpitine dragons in ish.. and macro it there from 100-120 few hours.. make sure ur positive karma.. Can find a spot to sit where they wander off screen and come back and just set razor macro and loop it..

april0395

Sorceror
Go to serpitine dragons in ish.. and macro it there from 100-120 few hours.. make sure ur positive karma.. Can find a spot to sit where they wander off screen and come back and just set razor macro and loop it..

I led one over to the southern section of that area and had it trapped. I disco'd all the way 115 (I would have 120 if I had a dern scroll!) For some reason I was stuck at 101 disco for several hours when I did it on a cu, so I had to upgrade early.

***EDIT*** I forgot, I was also stuck at 104.9 disco for several hours). I was only able to gain more disco once I unlocked my music skill and raised it. I IMMEDIATELY had a gain in discord.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
i used a tamed dragon to do mine in the comfort of my own home. made a macro to disco the dragon then hide to break the disco. make sure you lock your music at 100 otherwise, things become easier to disco.

april0395

Sorceror
A bit after I made my last post, I acquired a 120 disco ps. Using the above method that I mentioned, I am currently a 120 disco. It works. ;]

april0395

Sorceror
I invised for 20 seconds. Basically because I couldn't remember the exact number, but it's around 18 secs anyway.

Souced

Sorceror
I was positive karma and went to swoops for training disco to 120 when I got a successful disco I just cast invise on myself to get it to go away then start again

Fyriis

Wanderer
// According to uoherald bard must remain alive, visible, and
// within range of the target or the effect ends in 15 seconds.
if ( !targ.Alive || targ.Deleted || !from.Alive || from.Hidden )
ends = true;
else
{
int range = (int) targ.GetDistanceToSqrt( from );
int maxRange = BaseInstrument.GetBardRange( from, SkillName.Discordance );
if ( from.Map != targ.Map || range > maxRange )
ends = true;
}
if ( ends && info.m_Ending && info.m_EndTime < DateTime.Now )
{
if ( info.m_Timer != null )
info.m_Timer.Stop();
info.Clear();
m_Table.Remove( targ );
}
else
{
if ( ends && !info.m_Ending )
{
info.m_Ending = true;
info.m_EndTime = DateTime.Now + TimeSpan.FromSeconds( 15 );
}
else if ( !ends )
{
info.m_Ending = false;
info.m_EndTime = DateTime.Now;
}
targ.FixedEffect( 0x376A, 1, 32 );
}
}

mytilus

Sorceror
all good advice, you can also alter your success chance (to acheive better gains or continue working on same creatures for longer times) by varying your instrument of choice, these are in order from easiest chance to hardest chance.... correct slayer, exceptional crafted instrument, npc purchased, incorrect slayer

r_lee86

Sorceror

Do this but work an invis or hide into your macro for about 10 seconds and all your targets will no longer be disco then repeat