UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why does the server is going to the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renan1990

Wanderer
Well maybe because some players are getting Gm's help, I got one idoc time, I got it excatly time! and 5h hours before it fell, so.... why should this one be differente? if every other idoc falls near 25h and 12min after it became idoc, so players and admins, check ur preferences, look at the rich guys, and think why are they so rich, if every time u look at them, they are banksitting in Brit, and check ur lifes, we'll see that something is really wrong on Hybrid

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Yep i was at the same idoc your talking about, got dropped 5- 6 hours early before it should of but every other idoc i have that falls around the same time is still up and idoc

Renan1990

Wanderer
the Gm Giselle said that maybe I'm wrong ¬¬' c'mon, now I can't read a fu$#¨%$ sign...... and they don't know how to make people back to HYBRID, it is simple, let the game go by itself, gms.... DON'T HELP UR FUC$% FRIENDS! that's why this server is going to hell

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
How can checking a sign one minute it being greatly, then checking 10 minutes later it being Idoc constitute as being wrong by 5 hours when all the other houses with in the same hour are still up and idoc. I under stand being off a little but no way was it 5 hours wrong. Someone dropped that house and was not the owner.

Renan1990

Wanderer
true, cause the owner wouldn't drop it and let lots of bags on the ground, and thanks GM Picard, for talking to me and show urself REAL interested in this case, you and Francis make this server alive, hope none of u are in this "friend's team"

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Hmmm that is real interesting. We will have to check in on this to see if any GMs were doing something fishy.

In short no staff should be doing this for anyone or any reason, unless its been approved by higher ups.

Amerigo

Sorceror
I like how if anything goes different than expected everyone freaks out and blames GM abuse.

My best guess: The server move shifted the server back about 5-6 hours. Ryan said tonight he reset the server time so server wars would go back to the original time, i.e. 10pm. In this process the server's clock may have been shifted forward 5-6 hours.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
well thats awesome cause 3 idocs we timed fell sooner.. so whats the point of timing idocs, this has happened twice in the last two weeks where idoc times have been messed up and it's the only thing worth doing on this server. Very nice idocs by the way and people don't live on the game to see those messages, hence why people time idocs so they dont have to sit at them for hours.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I like how if anything goes different than expected everyone freaks out and blames GM abuse.

My best guess: The server move shifted the server back about 5-6 hours. Ryan said tonight he reset the server time so server wars would go back to the original time, i.e. 10pm. In this process the server's clock may have been shifted forward 5-6 hours.

Correct, +1

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
well thats awesome cause 3 idocs we timed fell sooner.. so whats the point of timing idocs, this has happened twice in the last two weeks where idoc times have been messed up and it's the only thing worth doing on this server. Very nice idocs by the way and people don't live on the game to see those messages, hence why people time idocs so they dont have to sit at them for hours.

Put the attitude away... it was announced numerous times.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Making accusations against the staff members does you no good... no one did anything wrong here. The time changed on the server and it was announced many times.

Thread.Closed();

Status
Not open for further replies.