UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

we want to come back but...

Berindon

Traveler
i am very impressed by the quick answer Norah!

i am on patch 7.0.31.0 with the UO client i just download and reinstall everything yesterday. Luckily i am still having my account where i bought a lot of stuff from your wonderful shop! i would like seriously to play again with my friends :(

Berindon

Traveler
if i can fix that yes. We are starting slowly because 2 of us needs to macro again but we will go for PvP as soon as we are settle

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Razor doesn't cope with the new map files (also the new art files for the counters), you have three options:
  1. Use AssistUO; a new UO assistant, but still in development,
  2. Convert the .uop map files to the old .mul format using: http://code.google.com/p/runuo/downloads/detail?name=LegacyMULConverter-v4.rar
    (This is a command line tool, the instructions are included in the archive.), or
  3. Copy over the missing .mul files from an older client.

Berindon

Traveler
is it better assist uo? because that i was looking for, but i cannot see the display bit which was very good for the reags...the rest look pretty much the same actually

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
is it better assist uo? because that i was looking for, but i cannot see the display bit which was very good for the reags...the rest look pretty much the same actually
Go to Agents -> Counters and insert a counter for every reagent type.

Then go to Options -> Title Bar and use the dropdown box to insert the counters into your title bar. :)

Berindon

Traveler
so you are telling me that assist uo it is defo better then!
sorry to stress you but that is my last question! :p

thanks a lot anyway!

Berindon

Traveler
well now i resolve downloading assist uo and looks pretty ok even if it is "raw" then Razor, i am trying to understand if has everything and if it is better but definitely i don't have any issues with that one!

Thunder

Page
well now i resolve downloading assist uo and looks pretty ok even if it is "raw" then Razor, i am trying to understand if has everything and if it is better but definitely i don't have any issues with that one!
once you get used to it Assist UO is a good client to use and since it is relatively new they are always working to improve it.