UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Hanse's Hostel 5/19 3:30 PM EDT

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Hanse's Hostel 5/19 3:30 PM EDT

A small group of Crusader's scouts stop by for a refreshments. While enjoying their drinks a few
Orcs shows up and try to steal Crusaders mounts. Orcs attempt can not stay unnoticed....

Sunday at 3:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time (Begin gathering on top of Luna east wall at 3:00)

Current rules of Battle:
No - Reskill, Looting, Mounts, Summons, Loot/Magic items*, Artifacts, Runics, Mod Books/Jewelry
Only - Lesser potions, Lesser poison (weapons) and "GM" crafted items

Deathrobes:
- Wearing deathrobe, you will be safe while recovering your corpse.
- On picking up your corpse, you will be safe if you remain standing on your bones.

Disallowed Skills:
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving, Stealing

* Ignore mods: Spell Channeling, Faster Casting -1, Damage Increase 40% and under, Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair, Balanced.

Joining [Red] vs [BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red], [BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

Frasier

Sorceror
Orcs stealing attempt turned into a bloody fight outside of Hostel.
Crusaders managed to punish most of the thiefs but some of them runned into
a cave leading unknown place for Crusaders...

Great battle, thank you all :)

This was 101th RvB event!

Two Wolves

Knight
The years and the players have been kind to us to make 100+ RvB battles possible. So much fun. I still laugh my head off every time, even when running for my life.

Two Wolves

Knight
Crusaders are hot on the trail of a rouge band of Black Orcs, who escaped the fall of Britain. Orcs are cutting a bloody swath through Malas - guided by a series of mysterious map fragments.