UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Yew 3/17 3:30 PM EDT

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Yew 3/17 3:30 PM EDT

Despite of heavy losses and digging graves for brave knights in Yew Forest Crusaders stubbornly try to attack into Yew.
Warships are set to sail from Skara Brae and southern wind hasten the way to Yew shore.

Sunday at 3:30 PM Eastern Time (Begin gathering on top of Luna east wall at 3:00)

Current rules of Battle:
No - Reskill, Looting, Mounts, Summons, Loot/Magic items*, Artifacts, Runics, Mod Books/Jewelry
Only - Lesser potions, Lesser poison (weapons) and "GM" crafted items

Deathrobes:
- Wearing deathrobe, you will be safe while recovering your corpse.
- On picking up your corpse, you will be safe if you remain standing on your bones.

Disallowed Skills:
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

* Ignore mods: Spell Channeling, Faster Casting -1, Damage Increase 40% and under, Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair, Balanced..

Joining [Red]v[BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

Two Wolves

Knight
International players, notice the posted time is in EDT. Easter Daylight Savings is -4 GMT. Making this 3:30 PM start time, 19:30 GMT. Usually there is somebody at the rally point starting at 19:00. Plan to arrive with enough time for getting suited up and an accurate head count.

Frasier

Sorceror
Crusaders sailed to West coast of Yew and started the battle. Orcs had many good archers but the numbers were on Crudaers side.
Now the Yew and the entrance into Heartwood are under Red control.

Two Wolves

Knight
More people are getting on the field. What we do is increase the number of kills to win the war so that the event does not take longer than an hour but it will last at least about 40 minutes. The target is around 5 kills/deaths per player.

It seems like total chaos, but it actually went off well organized, with zero reskills this time. As we grow, this protocol has to be maintained. The other unwritten rule, no crying also has to be maintained. It is very pleasant to see, this group gets it. Both sides fight hard, then they go out after for drinks.

I would like to see if we can get 6v6 or better and be able to keep the culture of fun fights up.

Digatalas

Knight
I wouldn't mind getting involved with the next fight. I'll fight for the side in most need of more people I suppose. I always liked the underdogs. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind getting involved with the next fight. I'll fight for the side in most need of more people I suppose. I always liked the underdogs. :rolleyes:

That's good news, it is a good event and everybody is on an even playing field which is great. There's a battle every Sunday, If you have any questions pm me, Frasier or Two Wolves.

At the moment, it seems like the teams are pretty equal actually. :)

Two Wolves

Knight
Watch for minor (read subtle) rule changes regarding exceptions for looted items - as ML recipes, runic and specials start becoming available.