UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How much SSI needed in a kriss...

gpxsys

Sorceror
...to reach the swing speed cap in a typical dexxer, with 147 dex and without need to cast divine fury?

Another thing I used to know but I forgot after stopped playing, I hate it :eek:

as ettaan said, every 30 stamina takes .25 seconds off the swing delay with a minimum swing delay of 1.25 seconds(in increments of .25 seconds). So a 2 second base swing rate needs a minimum of 90 stamina to reach max swing rate.

To explain a bit further for figuring out any weapons.

What the code does first is to break the base weapon speed down into units of .25 seconds. For example a kryss has a base of 2 seconds so it would be 8 ticks.

Next you factor Swing Speed Increase from items and skills. Divine fury is 10% and reaper form is 10+ crystal level(max of 16)%. The SSI cap is 60%

Multiply the total Swing Speed Increase % by total ticks and drop the decimal.

0, 5, and 10 swing speed have no impact on a kryss​
15 and 20 swing speed remove 1 tick​
25 and 30 swing speed remove 2 tick.​
40+ swing speed would remove 3 ticks​
The last step is to remove 1 tick for every 30 stam you have with the minimum amount of ticks you can have being 5(1.25 seconds)

0-10 swing speed would need 90 stam​
15-20 would need 60 stam​
25-30 would need 30 stam​
40+ would need 0 stam​