UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[red] vs [blck] battle for moonglow 11/4 3:30pm est

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Moonglow 11/4 3:30PM EST

Orcs has sailed to shores of Moonglow, aiming to destroy all the scribe's maps and monk's holy books in Lycaeum

Sunday at 3:30 PM Eastern Time (Begin gathering on top of Luna east wall at 3:00)
1.jpg

Current rules of Battle:
No Looting, Mounts, Summons, Modded Books, Artifacts, Jewelry, Runics, Monster Loot *
Only store-bought (lesser) potions and lesser poison on weapons
No reskill/attacking characters wearing deathrobe or standing on their bones

Deathrobes:
- Wearing deathrobe, you will be safe while recovering your corpse.
- On picking up your corpse, you will be safe if you remain standing on your bones.

Disallowed Skills:
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

Joining [Red]v[BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

*Spell Channeling up to -0 and Damage Increase up to 40% are allowed. Also ignore: Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair on Spell Channeling items.

Two Wolves

Knight
The first RvB event was March 26th 2011 over a year and a half ago. We still regularly field 4 to 6 combatants every Sunday like clockwork. Our goal is to get the number of regulars up to between 8 and 12. RvB rules make for low start-up cost, low risk; it is also friendly toward players new to pvp and best of all - no crying/bitching/complaining.

Mister Pink

Squire
What are some common templates for it? I plan on devoting a char to it. Just want to know what is most effective? Mage/warrior? Mage/ archer? Scribe mage? Are poison fields allowed?

Frasier

Sorceror
Fields are allowed. I usually use pure dexxer (swords) or archer. I tried mage/archer too but I found lack of healing in it.
The higher damage/healing the better. Two Wolves uses macer and it's nasty :)
On the other hand MB is a nasty (nox)mage ;)

In the end it's all about teamwork.

Bleed, mortal, poisoning (lesser), concussion, armor ignore, paralyze, disarm are good specials in weapons.

Stat scrolls are allowed too btw if you are plannig to make a char.
If you need any help with your char, just ask.

serotonin

Traveler
The first RvB event was March 26th 2011 over a year and a half ago. We still regularly field 4 to 6 combatants every Sunday like clockwork. Our goal is to get the number of regulars up to between 8 and 12. RvB rules make for low start-up cost, low risk; it is also friendly toward players new to pvp and best of all - no crying/bitching/complaining.

There's no need to sell it to me, Two Wolves... I was there at the beginning, I loved it! But busy life took over! :(
I have a mage and a fighter that can both join in (Red), but it's just finding the time :)

Frasier

Sorceror
You may choose which side to go, we have couple chars to change when needed :)
Naturally I would say choose [Red] ;)

Two Wolves

Knight
For the most part, we fight with the army that shows up. There are a couple of dual-role characters who will change teams to even things up if needed. Even numbers fights are not a guarantee. That being said, even numbers does not guarantee an even match-up. A small organized team, we have seen prevail over superior numbers.

The Red Crusaders have strong members, but the Black Orcs have more members that show up on a regular basis. The result is, even if the Black team is smaller it is the Red Crusaders who need more members as long as they continue to be 'irregular troops' so to speak.

I will welcome anybody who wants to aid Orcs in fighting back against the oppressors. But I have to agree with Frasier, that it is the Crusaders who are badly in need of reinforcements.

Insomniac-

Sorceror
I created a character and spent a good 30-45minutes RP'ing at brit gate in front of some people, maybe it will spark some of them to come join as well.

I don't personally care which side I'm fighting for but I'd prefer to be on the side that actually needs help and I will more than likely make 2 chars in the future so I can switch if needed. I just reinstalled the game so resources are tight right now but I've played Demise since week 1 and know my way around and a lot of long time players that still play.

Frasier

Sorceror
Books and maps are lost for Orcs. The darkness has fallen over the Moonglow, people are running for their lives.

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg

Two Wolves

Knight
Orcs desperate ploy to take on the island chain firmly in control by Crusaders, like many of their mind mindbogglingly stupid stratagems, results in the highly valued element of surprise working for them.

After eating the books looted from the Lycaeum, general panic in Moonglow afforded them control over the town, the docks and the shipwrite quarters deeded make repairs and to launch more expeditionary raids against neighboring island regions.

Orcs_take_moonglow.png