UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle For Hopper's Bog 3/18 3PM EST

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle For Hopper's Bog 3/18 3PM EST

Crusaders did not manage to escape from Lost Lands, so they are heading to Hopper's Bog among the swamp creatures...

Sunday at 3:00 PM EST (Begin gathering on top of Luna east wall at 2:30)
Hopper\'s Bog.jpg

Current rules of Battle:
No looting, Mounts, Artifacts, Jewelry, Runics, Monster Loot *
No modded spellbooks equipped or aggressive mage summons
Only store-bought potions and lesser poison on weapons

Deathrobes:
- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked.
- On picking up your corpse, you will remain safe if you remain standing on your bones.
- Step off your bones without a deathrobe, attack an enemy, or perform a beneficial act and you are again fair game.

Disallowed Skills
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

Joining [Red]v[BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red], [BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

* Spell Channeling rule - items must be non-runic/non-loot, except for shields and weapons for mages, which are allowed Spell Channeling up to -0 and Damage Increase up to 40%. The following do not count as mods on spellbooks, weapons or shields with Spell Channeling: Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, or Self Repair.

MB

Knight
Muc'Bar will not be attending. I'm getting married Saturday and couldn't get her to postpone the honeymoon til after RvB. :(

I'll fight in Muc'Bar's place. I also have a buddy who will probably take part, he's looking for every oppourtunity to learn to pvp as fast as he can.

Frasier

Sorceror
Crusaders!
It's time to brace oneself, time to rise the red flag and march against filthy Orcs to slay down all of them. Get ready for Sundays event.
Honor and Glory!

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror
I know i said i would be participating as well Frasier, but Sunday is my girls birthday and i might not be at home by the time, can't know for sure yet
women, always fucking men's plans lol

and good luck with the marriage Muscle, you will need :)

Frasier

Sorceror
I'm sorry about wrong starting time in headline.

This time Honor and Glory was on Crusader's side. Orcs were beaten down and Hopper's Bog now belongs to Red Crusaders.

Two Wolves

Knight
Few pics from the battle.

Please if you come to see the battle, do not interfere like here someone is healing...

If you want to help Red Crusaders, then show up properly suited and join in the battle. This is not the way to do that.

This is interference. First you will be asked to stop, then you will be asked to leave. After that we will have to Halt the battle.

Yakka got himself softened up for that final kill by standing too close to a swamp area and getting four gaters on his tale.

Well fought, both sides!