UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Orc Forest Fort 1/29 3PM EST

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Orc Forest Fort 1/29 3PM EST

A small force of Crusaders who survived the raid on the fleet in Yew has been hiding out in the forest
and recruiting a local militia. They plan to infiltrate the Orc Fort, locate and kill the Warboss while partisan forces
lead an uprising in the area for cover.

This desperate strategy, from all outward appearances, gives the impression of a suicide mission - bent on breaking
the Orc hierarchy ahead of the looming battles for control of the Capital regions.

Sunday at 3:00 PM EST (Begin gathering on top of Luna east wall at 2:30)
OrcForest.jpg

Current rules of Battle:
No looting, Mounts, Artifacts, Jewelry, Runics, Monster Loot *
No modded spellbooks equipped or aggressive mage summons
Only store-bought potions and lesser poison on weapons

Deathrobes:
- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked.
- On picking up your corpse, you will remain safe if you remain standing on your bones.
- Step off your bones without a deathrobe, attack an enemy, or perform a beneficial act and you are again fair game.

Disallowed Skills
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

Joining [Red]v[BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red], [BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

* Spell Channeling rule - items must be non-runic/non-loot, except for shields and weapons for mages, which are allowed Spell Channeling up to -0 and Damage Increase up to 40%. The following do not count as mods on spellbooks, weapons or shields with Spell Channeling: Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, or Self Repair.

MB

Knight
Just so you know, Muc'Bar is training a hoarde of Turkish Orcs to follow him into battle. Crusaders have a klompin' comin' their way.

Two Wolves

Knight
This battle may shape up to be one of the biggest mass combat turnouts that we have seen since that first RvB in Skara.

Two Wolves

Knight
This goes off in about one hour. We will start gathering up in about 30 minutes. Orcs need to come by the Orc Fort in Yew first, to help with a little surprise what we have been working on.

Frasier

Sorceror
Red's attack ended to a suicide mission, but they still did some heavy damage to Orc Fort.

Orc fort.jpg

Good fight everyone, thank you :)

W

whispers

this was my first fight, had a great time!
thanks everyone

Two Wolves

Knight
Crusaders ploy seemed to work at first with a peasant revolt going on outside, they struck a severe blow to the fort defenses from within the walls. With the uprising crushed and Orc reinforcements arriving, there was no where for Crusaders to turn. They tried to press the attack by using the woods as cover. Unfortunately they severely hunted and not able to reenter the fort because the orcs knew these woods very well.

Well it was a bad start for Orcs, 0-8 kills in favor of Red. Then Orcs got it together by coming out of the fort to fight them. Red was broken for a long time and Orcs caught up 10 - 9. Then it was a slug-fest but Orcs kept pulling ahead slowly to 25-18. The winning number of kills for this war was set for 32. Toward the finale it was a close shave. Orcs where up 30 - 28, and in the last scrum both sides lost two making it 32 - 30 in the end. Victory for Orcs!

Rabban

Sorceror
32-30? It was that close? I thought we were getting smoked. I'm talking rotisserie with enough human/elf flesh to feed hoards of orcs.

But if you say so, I'll take a close loss.

Two Wolves

Knight
Reds had a commanding lead at first by 8 kills. Then it got tied up around 10 kills. Then Orcs pulled ahead by 7 kills. Then Orcs where down a man and Red made a coordinated comeback and got regrouped a bit.

It is tricky because, you can observe the score on-demand but you can not view it in real-time. And the persons monitoring the score are also doing some of the fighting, so it does not get checked often enough. The last score I was able to verify was, Black 30 - Red 28. Fortunately, I was able to see the next two kills for each side and the war then immediately end by Crusaders going Gray to me.

There is a possible problem with Guild War that has cropped up on us a few times now, where the war seems to get stuck and then it blocks Alliance requests, even through the war appears to be over. I think this happens at the same time, when we have a war and at the end nobody gets Victory/Defeat message and the other team turns Gray to you, in Trammel - then that is the sign that you have a stuck-war bug going on.

Frasier

Sorceror
Hmmm true I didn't notice any massage about losing the war. The result suprises me too, oh that was a close call :)