UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Buccaneer's Den 11/20 3PM EST

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Buccaneer's Den 11/20 3PM EST

It was early Sunday morning when Pa’Okie walked on the beach of Buccaneer’s Den and noticed a bottle
with a message in it. He opened the bottle…

Once again you see the Reds
they burns your eyes and cut your flesh
You must fight till there is
no more Reds, you just wish

From the sands of all lost land
arises a reborn Crusader
He fights towards the vile Orc
greets the dawn with his sword

So many strongholds still to go
Crusaders shall never Orcs to bow

The Red Dawn is rising
sealing the end of Orcs time
The red sun is shining
burning all Orcs still alive

After reading the message Pa’Okie looked at horizon and saw the battleships, lots of them.
He started to run... The Red Dawn was rising.

Sunday at 3:00 PM EST (Begin gathering at 2:30)
Bucc\'s Den.jpg

Current rules of Battle:
No looting, Mounts, Artifacts, Jewelry, Runics, Monster Loot *
No modded spellbooks equipped or aggressive mage summons
Only store-bought potions and lesser poison on weapons

Deathrobes:
- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked. It also prevents you from attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlies. Anything but going to get your corpse makes you fair game.

- On picking up your corpse the deathrobe will vanish, stay standing on top of your corpse (bones), you will be safe until your bones disappear. Step off or attack and you are again fair game.

Disallowed Skills
Taming, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

Joining [Red]v[BLCK]:
If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red], [BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

* Spell Channeling rule - items must be non-runic/non-loot, except for shields and weapons for mages, which are allowed Spell Channeling up to -0 and Damage Increase up to 40%. The following do not count as mods on spellbooks, weapons or shields with Spell Channeling: Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, or Self Repair.

Frasier

Sorceror
Crusaders sailed to Buccaneer's Den with a red dawn, without knowing that all the red that there was going to be was their own blood.....

Pegasus321

Sorceror
What are the feelings towards ubws weps? I was guna try to buy a ubws sc - 0 war ax that I could equipt when people get close to my archer.

Two Wolves

Knight
ubws only applies to melee skills. It will only help your archer if he also has a melee skill. ubws is not considered an ignorable mod at this time.

The intention of ignoring certain mods on weapons with Spell Channeling has to be balanced not to give users of Spell Channeling items some advantage, while making items more readily available for dex/mage templates, to make RvB equipment easy as feasibly possible to obtain.

The choice of melee weapon skill is strongly dictated by the weapon specials available. The thinking is, ubws would undermine having to make that choice in character building stage.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Ty for info as usual two wolves I was unawair ubws didn't work with archery. Seems kinda lame I think archers need it most

Frasier

Sorceror
I have found RvB very challenging for a archer(mage). Without strong defence you survivability is too low when a dexxer get you.