UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] The Battle for Yew Forest 10/2 3PM EDT (-4GMT)

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] The Battle for Yew Forest 10/2 3PM EDT (-4GMT)

After losing many important northern regions, there is a strong need for Crusaders to cut off further reinforcements coming through Yew crossroads by attacking over the Serpent's Spine Mountains into Orc outposts in Yew Forest.

Sunday at 3:00 PM EDT (Begin gathering at 2:30)

Current rules of Battle:
No looting, Mounts, Artifacts, Runics(*), Monster Loot(*)
No modded spellbooks equipped or aggressive mage summons
Only store-bought potions and lesser poison on weapons

(*) Allowed mod exceptions are Spell Channeling up to -0 and Damage Increase up to 40%.
Ignorable mod exceptions: Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Damage Type, Hit Dispel, Self Repair.

Deathrobes:
- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked. It also prevents you from attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlies. Anything but going to get your corpse makes you fair game.

- On picking up your corpse the deathrobe will vanish, stay standing on top of your corpse (bones), you will be safe until your bones disappear. Step off or attack and you are again fair game.

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming, Animal Lore, Veterinary, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Necromancy, Chivalry, Stealth, Spellweaving

If you would like to join Red Crusaders PM Frasier, for Black Orcs PM Two Wolves or find any [Red], [BLCK] members or appear property dressed before the start time of a battle event.

Two Wolves

Knight
Which side needs more people?
That is hard to say. The numbers are roughly even. I think the perception is that orcs are more formidable. The overall tally of battle results say Red leads slightly with 13 victories to 12 for Orcs.

There is one very tough Orc MVP who roughly counts as at aleast two. My advice would be to plan on joining the Red team. If it turns out you need to change down the road, it's as easy as changing a red for a black cape.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Ill be ready unless something comes up.

Can I use moster loot armor if the mods are within the acceptable criteria?

Also , would mage armor plate be legal ? Again , without any illegal mods. (for the Knight look without sacrificing med)

Two Wolves

Knight
Allowed mod exceptions:
  • Spell Channeling up to -0
  • Damage Increase up to 40%
Ignorable mod exceptions:
  • Night Sight
  • Luck
  • Slayer
  • Lower Requirements
  • Damage Type
  • Hit Dispel
  • Self Repair
Mage Armor was considered but then dropped. It is currently not allowed. Ignorable mods are mainly a consequence of allowing Spell Channeling bows, since the SC exception is on weapons/shields and we can only get this one type of weapon from loot at the moment. I would be very cautious about using looted over GM made armor.

Frasier

Sorceror
For those who are interested to join, please be there (Luna walls, above healers) before the event starts.
When the war has started things goes fast and its harder to get anyone "added in".

Or pm me / Two Wolves to meet before the event.

Ty :)

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
So , if for example i find a pair of leather leggings on a Balron with only nightsight and 9/16/3/12/9 resists....and i enhance them with barbed for further resists..... since this is within the rules its legal right? Just want to crarify :)

MB

Knight
So , if for example i find a pair of leather leggings on a Balron with only nightsight and 9/16/3/12/9 resists....and i enhance them with barbed for further resists..... since this is within the rules its legal right? Just want to crarify :)
The 16 resist would be a mod, making them illegal.

The exceptions are basically just for the sake of Tactics Mage weapons. If you don't have that template, you should just use GM Tailor/Blacksmith crafted items.

Frasier

Sorceror
Aye, next time :)
Have a great time with your son (it's always best quality time when with own children)