UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Bog of Desolation 7/24 3:00 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

Two Wolves

Knight
The grand plan of Black Orc tribe warbosses to surround Trinsic in order to close the vice and attack it from sea have failed miserably. Red Crusaders have successfully defended Jhelom and Serpent's Hold and will not relinquish them easily. From there they can project naval power that guards the ports. Land based attacks against Trinsic have ended in a stand-off.

Red v BLCK fights and results

Now is the time for orcs to regroup and mass by breeding more warriors. What better place for new warrens then the Bog of Desolation.

Avenger.

Sorceror
I'd like to make a character to join these (on the Orcs side :D)

Are these usually mage dominated?

What temp do you recommend?

Thx

Two Wolves

Knight
Orcs are getting a lot of mileage out of parry/macers. Mages tend run out of mana before fighters run out of stamina. Mages however can not be matched for ranged damage and tipping the scales with field spells.

Staying alive on a Mage requires much talent/running or lots of support. If you can keep yourself alive on a Mage then do that. I lack talent, so I just hit with a mace.

Rabban

Sorceror
.. Are these usually mage dominated? ...
Nope. See the rules on the page linked above. Without magic items, as Two Wolves said, being a mage is difficult. I guess we haven't had a large number of mages (3?) on a single side. A group of mages may yield different results.

... I lack talent, so I just hit with a mace.
I've been very tempted to try my hand at an axeman, but I'm a mage at heart so that's why I've been sticking to it even though I get killed a lot. I suppose some day, I'll get some better PvP and/or group/team combat skills and perhaps it won't be so bad.

Frasier

Sorceror
The war last long and all warriors, on both sides, needed to do their best to survive among the beasts of the swamp.
In the end it turned out that Crusaders had more powerful mages and stronger steel on the blades. Red won the war
against Orcs and the swamp stays under Red stronghold.

bog1.jpgbog2.jpgbog3.jpgbog4.jpgbog.jpg
Muc'Bar is missing from the pic, he had to retreat from the battle before it ended.

Frasier

Sorceror
Btw in the 3rd pic I put there, there is a text "The runic tools will be on the corpses, make sure you loot them". What is that??? :eek: