UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for New Haven 7/17 3:00 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for New Haven 7/17 3:00 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

After Red's and allies defending the city of Trinsic successfully Orc's groups are scattered around the forest nearby and trying to get back to their forts in south. The leaders of Red and allies has desided to attack to New Haven and isolate Fire Island to prevent Orcs to get into their forts.

Sunday at 3:00 PM EDT (Begin gathering at 2:30)
New Heaven.jpg

Rules of Battle:
No looting
Only store-bought potions will be allowed (Dexxers can't have greater than lesser poison on weapon)
No Mounts
No Monster Loot
Only allowed armor or items are that which can be bought from NPCs or crafted by non-runic tools.
No modded spellbooks equipped.
No aggressive mage summons

- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked and attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlys
- Once picking up your corpse the robe will vanish, so to prevent an instant gankfest/res kill in that situation, if the player wishes to regain his balance (heal themselves) free from all attacks as if he were wearing a death robe, he must be standing on top of his corpse (bones) for the time being, he is safe until his bones disappear or he stumbles off his corpse
- Now, to combat accidentally stepping off of that tile, it's your fault if someone notices it, be careful
- Granted enemies could be huddling over someones corpse waiting for them to jump off to attack, but this being so, not everyone could be at every corpse at the same time, which could lead into coordinated guild comebacks through Guild/Party Chat

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Ninjitsu
Bushido
Necromancy
Chivalry
Stealth
Spellweaving

If you would like to join Red Crusaders, PM me. For Black Orcs PM Two Wolves.
Or post in this thread

Frasier

Sorceror
Current strongholds

1 | Britannia Prison | Orcs
2 | Yew | Orcs
3 | Yew Forest | Orcs
4 | Orc Fort Forest | Orcs
5 | Blighted Grove | Crusaders
6 | Flower Grove | Orcs
7 | Snake's Pass Forest | Crusaders
8 | Wrong | Crusaders
9 | Wind | Orcs
10 | Compassion | Crusaders
11 | Skara Brae | Crusaders
12 | Minoc | Crusaders
13 | West Windemere Wood | Crusaders
14 | Covetous Forest | Orcs
15 | Vesper | Crusaders
16 | East Windemere Wood | Crusaders
17 | Cove | Orcs
18 | Bog of Desolation | Crusaders
19 | Britannia Forest | Orcs
20 | Crimson Plains | Crusaders
21 | Britain | Crusaders
22 | Ranger Hut Forest | Crusaders
23 | Forest of Spirituality | Orcs
24 | Fens of the Dead | Orcs
25 | Destard | Orcs
26 | Trinsic | Crusaders
27 | Southern Jungle | Orcs
28 | Jhelom | Crusaders
29 | Southern Islands | Crusaders
30 | Buccaneer's Den | Orcs
31 | Serpent's Hold | Crusaders
32 | New Heaven | Orcs
33 | Magincia | Crusaders
34 | Fire Temple | Orcs
35 | Nujel'm | Crusaders
36 | Dagger Isle | Crusaders
37 | Moonglow | Crusaders

Strongholds.jpg

MB

Knight
Lets see if I got it right...

Current srongholds:
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6110/strongholds.jpg

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
I've really been wanting to do one of these but the odds seem overly stacked for mages. A lot of people like me suck at playing a pure mage and play dexxers or dexxer mage/combo, necro mage instead. I do have a Nox Mage, but is casting Deadly Poison fields allowed? I really think more people would be quick to jump in on these if the skills were more inclusive.

Disallowed Skills

Ninjitsu
Chivalry

I can understand not using DP shurikans, or animal form (if no mounts)... Will future event rules be negotiable?

Also, Xavier PM me .. I have some other Ideas. I'm your bff in game, btw ;)

Frasier

Sorceror
IMO by keeping skills as they are (without bonus to damage) it's more fair play.

New ideas about future are always welcome and we may think about them. Maybe.
AND this is only my opinion atm.

I hope to see you in these events :)

Edit: Btw many of the fights are in town so you can't cast any fields....

MB

Knight
I think the rules balance out nicely.

The majority of the participants are dexxers. The mages that do participate use poisoning, and it's the only thing that gives them a chance. Mages die quick if not coordinated with rest of the team. No LMC means you are out of mana quick and have to wait forever for more. No casting means you aren't going to get off big spells without getting klomped. You can't cast more than 2 or 3 poison fields before you are completely out of mana. Meanwhile, the macer chases you down and bashes in your skull.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
IMO by keeping skills as they are (without bonus to damage) it's more fair play.

I think this is relevant. If a mage has Legendary EI, there's a huge bonus to damage, or SDI on jewels, etc..

I hope to see you in these events :)

Thanks, I hope to play one day soon

Not trying to jack your thread, but maybe it could be incorporated somehow...

What I wanted to discuss with Xavier are some events similar to old OSI Test Server games.. I miss the old CTF events where everyone joins the event without armor/jewels/weapons etc.. and are forced to raid Color Castles to get resupplied. One castle (say Black) would have mounts, another (Green) would have reagents, (Blue) Armor, etc.... You have to defend and hold your castle, while taking all others, which starts out even for everyone and requires a good combination of skill, strategy, patience, and a lot of effort. ...

Rabban

Sorceror
I've really been wanting to do one of these but the odds seem overly stacked for mages. ...

As Muscly said, the no magical gear really really hampers pure mages. I'm no PvP mage expert, but it is a pain in the butt to fight against melee opponents. Casting a field of some type (out of town) and/or having teammates run interference help a lot. As Muscly also noted, maces are mage-bain (at least for me) because I don't have much dex. I find I help most finishing the kill when fighting in groups (when people are running around/away).

Rabban

Sorceror
I will try to attend. The Women's World Cup final starts at 2pm but I should be able to tear myself away for the sake of New Haven.

Two Wolves

Knight
Players with characters in RvB guild who have turned red, please check in-game for a special announcement about today's event.

Frasier

Sorceror
Alliance raided to town but there was more Orcs waiting than they assumed to be possible. Orcs butchered allied troops and kept the city under Orcs command.

Yakka was the lucky one to get sash.
Occlo3.jpgOcclo2.jpgOcclo1.jpg