UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Forest of Spirituality 7/3 3.00 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

Frasier

Sorceror
[Red] vs [BLCK] Battle for Forest of Spirituality 7/3 3.00 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

News of recent losses have reached the ears of warbosses in the South. This has spurned them on to attack from places of strength. These cruel masters have whipped up their forces. Now Orcs are streaming out of Dragon Home and Fens of the Dead into the Forest of Spirituality in a bid to cut off Trinsic.

Sunday at 3:00 PM EDT (Begin gathering at the Luna walls 2:30)
Forest.jpg

Rules of Battle:
No looting
Only store-bought potions will be allowed (Dexxers can't have greater than lesser poison on weapon)
No Mounts
No Monster Loot
Only allowed armor or items are that which can be bought from NPCs or crafted by non-runic tools.
No modded spellbooks equipped.
No aggressive mage summons

- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked and attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlys
- Once picking up your corpse the robe will vanish, so to prevent an instant gankfest/res kill in that situation, if the player wishes to regain his balance (heal themselves) free from all attacks as if he were wearing a death robe, he must be standing on top of his corpse (bones) for the time being, he is safe until his bones disappear or he stumbles off his corpse
- Now, to combat accidentally stepping off of that tile, it's your fault if someone notices it, be careful
- Granted enemies could be huddling over someones corpse waiting for them to jump off to attack, but this being so, not everyone could be at every corpse at the same time, which could lead into coordinated guild comebacks through Guild/Party Chat

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Ninjitsu
Bushido
Necromancy
Chivalry
Stealth
Spellweaving

If you would like to join Red Crusaders, PM me. For Black Orcs PM Two Wolves.
Or post in this thread

Frasier

Sorceror
Brothers and Sisters, we need to stay strong in front of our enemy and to defent our fort of Trinsic.
Sharpen your blade and shine your armor. Let the Orcs meet the Knights of Glory.
We shall wipe them out, all of them.

Rabban

Sorceror
Bah, the vile Orcs won this war of attrition. Pa'Okie's mace wreaked havoc on both my stamina and armor. My leather chest had 42/42 durability before the fight and by the end it was in pieces (and my leather cap was full of holes).

Side note: Cooking and playing don't mix.

Frasier

Sorceror
It was a long and bloody fight.
Defeated Red's retreated to Trinsic and started to build a strong defence against increasing threat of Orc invasion.

Strongholds.jpgforest-end.jpgforest-end1.jpgforest-end2.jpg

Current Strongholds:
1 | Britannia Prison | Orcs
2 | Yew | Orcs
3 | Yew Forest | Orcs
4 | Orc Fort Forest | Orcs
5 | Blighted Grove | Crusaders
6 | Flower Grove | Orcs
7 | Snake's Pass Forest | Crusaders
8 | Wrong | Crusaders
9 | Wind | Orcs
10 | Compassion | Crusaders
11 | Skara Brae | Crusaders
12 | Minoc | Crusaders
13 | West Windemere Wood | Crusaders
14 | Covetous Forest | Orcs
15 | Vesper | Crusaders
16 | East Windemere Wood | Crusaders
17 | Cove | Orcs
18 | Bog of Desolation | Crusaders
19 | Britannia Forest | Orcs
20 | Crimson Plains | Crusaders
21 | Britain | Crusaders
22 | Ranger Hut Forest | Crusaders
23 | Forest of Spirituality | Orcs
24 | Fens of the Dead | Orcs
25 | Destard | Orcs
26 | Trinsic | Crusaders
27 | Southern Jungle | Orcs
28 | Jhelom | Crusaders
29 | Southern Islands | Crusaders
30 | Buccaneer's Den | Orcs
31 | Serpent's Hold | Crusaders
32 | Occlo | Orcs
33 | Magincia | Crusaders
34 | Fire Temple | Orcs
35 | Nujel'm | Crusaders
36 | Dagger Isle | Crusaders
37 | Moonglow | Crusaders

Frasier

Sorceror
whoa,, am i in rp thread?

No. [Red] has an alliance with [Yew] so the members of [Yew] can join the fights without leaving their guild.
And this is possible for other guilds too, just send a request to me (for Red) or Two Wolves (for BLCK) and stick with the rules of Red vs BLCK.