UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Red] vs [BLCK] Wargames 26/06/2011 3:00 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

serotonin

Traveler
Hello guys,

For a change, we will be hosting a series of war games at the [Red] Guildhouse. Both [Red] and [BLCK] are welcome. Infact, so is everyone else! Whoever wants to join in is welcome as long as they stick to our rules.

War Games will include:

- Free for all (Last man standing)
- 1v1s and 2v2 closed-space battles.
- Infiltration ops (One team defends each floor while another attempts to work their way progressively up the house; Infiltration team wins if they reach the top and kill all people on the top floor and can defend it against one full-attack; Defence team wins if they reach the required number of kills)
- Naked fights (You heard... ;)

Other suggestions are welcome. Standard rules on armour and skills apply. Anyone wishing to join in as a one-off is welcome. If you can make it, please let us know!

Gating facilities will be provided by Lord Blue (Fraisier) from the Luna Walls at the designated time. Rez facilities will be provided. Legal armour and weapons can be purchased from the guildhouse vender.

Hope to see you there!

serotonin

Traveler
Just as a reminder, the rules are as follows:

Rules of Battle:
No looting
Only store-bought potions will be allowed (Dexxers can't have greater than lesser poison on weapon)
No Mounts
No Monster Loot
Only allowed armor or items are that which can be bought from NPCs or crafted by non-runic tools.
No modded spellbooks equipped.
No aggressive mage summons

- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked and attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlys
- Once picking up your corpse the robe will vanish, so to prevent an instant gankfest/res kill in that situation, if the player wishes to regain his balance (heal themselves) free from all attacks as if he were wearing a death robe, he must be standing on top of his corpse (bones) for the time being, he is safe until his bones disappear or he stumbles off his corpse
- Now, to combat accidentally stepping off of that tile, it's your fault if someone notices it, be careful
- Granted enemies could be huddling over someones corpse waiting for them to jump off to attack, but this being so, not everyone could be at every corpse at the same time, which could lead into coordinated guild comebacks through Guild/Party Chat

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Ninjitsu
Bushido
Necromancy
Chivalry
Stealth
Spellweaving

Frasier

Sorceror
Aye, that's a good place to test chars with different weapos.
Lord Blue stands as a healer as well.
Sir Niles will be there with a bag full of weapons :p

serotonin

Traveler
Lol, we'll mix it up a little bit! See what happens! ;)
But yes, this has the potential to be awesome :) I will set up a guild vendor. I will charge only the price of the ingots for the weapons :)

serotonin

Traveler
Unfortunately Ladies and Gentlemen, I forgot (on a new PC) to enable "Auto screen on death". Very upsetting, but we have a before and after picture! I think it went very well!

Thanks to everyone who came, and thanks to our guests State of Yew for being there to fight against and alongside us! :)

Lots of Drinking and Meat to be had before the fight!
Tristan_6-26_20.03-1.jpg

The Remainder :D (Muc'Bar and State of Yew left early, leaving [Red] players to fight amongst themselves!)

Tristan_6-26_21.14-1.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

Frasier

Sorceror
Thank You C. It was fun. And the house is secured ;)

Next weekend there should be [Red] vs [BLCK] event.
I will put more information soon, I hope :)

Rabban

Sorceror
Good wholesome fun for the entire family.

Eh... during the infiltration event, there was TONS of blood when the 5 fighters were standing on each other hacking away like there was no tomorrow after the mages were killed.

serotonin

Traveler
Eh... during the infiltration event, there was TONS of blood when the 5 fighters were standing on each other hacking away like there was no tomorrow after the mages were killed.

And that last top floor -- the tiny upstairs room -- was an absolute, chaotic massacre!
So much fun :)

I realise the whole event lasted a bit too long, so perhaps next time we do something like this, we'll do fights per floor... If defenders win, they can redefend that floor once, or they can move upstairs. Team with the most points by the top floor wins :)
Perhaps just do one of those with an attack/defence swap for each team - and a tie-breaker if necessary.