UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Storming of the Cove Orc Fort 4/20 830 Eastern

MB

Knight
Join RED vs BLCK fight: http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/recruiting-for-red-vs-blck-fights.471011/
Wednesday 4/20 @ 2030

Crusaders have amassed in numbers on the docks of Cove. No Orc shall remain in one piece!

Cove.png
Rules of Battle:
No looting
Only store-bought potions will be allowed (Dexxers can't have greater than lesser poison on weapon)
No Mounts
No Monster Loot
Only allowed armor or items are that which can be bought from NPCs or crafted by non-runic tools.
No modded spellbooks equipped.
No aggressive mage summons

- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked and attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlys
- Once picking up your corpse the robe will vanish, so to prevent an instant gankfest/res kill in that situation, if the player wishes to regain his balance (heal themselves) free from all attacks as if he were wearing a death robe, he must be standing on top of his corpse (bones) for the time being, he is safe until his bones disappear or he stumbles off his corpse
- Now, to combat accidentally stepping off of that tile, it's your fault if someone notices it, be careful
- Granted enemies could be huddling over someones corpse waiting for them to jump off to attack, but this being so, not everyone could be at every corpse at the same time, which could lead into coordinated guild comebacks through Guild/Party Chat

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Ninjitsu
Bushido
Necromancy
Chivalry
Stealth
Spellweaving

Frasier

Sorceror
Spirit speak is not on disallowed skills list? So it can be used then?
This battle is bad timig for me (3:30 am) bummer

I can't make it prolly and i wont jump in totally distracted and uninformed like last fight. Last saturday my wife delivered a fresh irl newborn cubbie called "Laura" and they both will be released from the hospital tomorrow.

Skah lat inkrimpabul ghaashhed oomies ! Lat dug globs wyl ebentuhalee byte da buurz duzt. Agh - yf da wargot wylz id- ash muun urkz wyl krimp lat en da Felukkar urk furt.
[/sings]
HfuthyHfuth skoped owd oomiehedz en meeb hut,
yf ash oomiehed shud drob ;
HfuthyHgahk oomiehedz en meeb hut !

Frasier

Sorceror
I can't make it prolly and i wont jump in totally distracted and uninformed like last fight. Last saturday my wife delivered a fresh irl newborn cubbie called "Laura" and they both will be released from the hospital tomorrow.

Arrr! Congratulations Dr.

Have a great time with your family.

MB

Knight
Assemble the troops in 2 hours. Orcs, be prepared to assemble heavy fortifications.

Bama

Bug Huntress
After the Orcs settled the score from the Jhelom bashing of last week
And as it has become a ritual after another fun fight both teams invade Brit Fel as 1
Sunny_4-20_19.55.jpg

Two Wolves

Knight
Red almost blasted their way through the barricade with explosion potions. Pa'Okie and the other Womper Uruk where not able to keep position guarding the inner wall of boxes and footstools while taking that much damage and was made to back away. Galahad single-handedly stormed into the orc fort on a number of occasions. Once the barrier was down, orcs came out of the fort and killed anything that was moving between there and the pass.

Glad to see such a strong turnout for a week day eventing.