UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Harrower in Fire Dungeon Right Now

silvertiger

Knight
Why is forums turning into a facebookish kinda thingy. Just wondering. Peace out fools! Watch ya self and I pity the fool!

MB

Knight
Announced to everyone at BG during Server Wars
Dozen people come and check it out during Server Wars
Two stealthers show up afterwards

</bed>
inbred.jpg midget pasty clowns.jpg mushroomman.jpglee harvey oswald wax.jpg postcard brand x.jpg postcard dogs misery of love.jpg

MB

Knight
I wish I could understand why people are so afraid of venturing into Felucca. Really.
They flood BG during SW because there is no risk. Apparently 3k-6k insurance gold constitutes too great of a risk to ever step foot in a dungeon.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I wish I could understand why people are so afraid of venturing into Felucca. Really.
Simple...............
They are waiting for the runic bump
They are waiting for the loot bump
They are waiting for the TOT's to drop
They are waiting for a new Doom points system because without an ORNY HOM TOTEM etc to finish off your runic made TOT suit you can't PVP

As soon as these things happen they will be there you will see:rolleyes:

*EDIT*
I couldn't find Bile's screen shot of him owning someone while wearing a poplar bear mask

Pont

Knight
Because it was posted & took place at 4:54 am, like most of em. Zzzzzzzzz

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Play with yourselfs.
In the other topic Blacula (or someone else ?) mentioned great orgaznized team fights on some isles or something...

serotonin

Traveler
Play with yourselfs.
In the other topic Blacula (or someone else ?) mentioned great orgaznized team fights on some isles or something...

Yup, it was on my recruitment thread in the Guilds section. I wanted to get a guild together who would practice PvP with me. Barcode said they'd love to (I've yet to take up their offer). But one of the ideas was organised Island team PvP.

I really wanna do it next week.

silvertiger

Knight
Barcode sure has had some fun on some outta the way islands. I remember we did some 2v2's and 3v3's. Practice is the key to organized pvp. By practice I don't mean just dueling or finding an Island, but get out there around fel brit gate get ganked and test the waters. The main thing is to have fun while pvping. Don't take to heart a loss of the pixel's life. Don't let people's text get to you. They just wanna response anyways(kinda lame anywho.) Follow these simple rules and add playing with decent people and you have got pvp in the bag.