UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Complete] Player vendor access among chars in same account

Status
Not open for further replies.
[CODER NEEDED] Player vendor access among chars in same account

Demise/RunUO: Access to player vendor administering options is bound to the character who placed it.
Drucilia;797811 said:
Deleted the char that owns a vendor
Made another char on that account and cant access my vendor to retrieve gold and stuff

OSI: After AoS and before SA, all of characters in the same account of the character which placed it can access to player vendor administering options.
I.P.Knightly;797973 said:
After AoS and before SA this was changed to any character on the account that placed a vendor can access the vendor

docs: Verified by I.P.K.

Questions:
After AoS is meant during AoS, or during SE?
before SA means in SA OSI decided to return to the old style of the "only the specific character in an account can access to player vendor admin menu"?

Lazar

Page
Re: Player vendor access among chars in same account

On Demise, if the vendors are contracts of employment in a house you own instead of vendor rentals in someone else's house, any character on that account can access the vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.