UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is a Total Haxxor?

Black Hole

Traveler
Who is a Total Haxxor?

Hello a Total Haxxor I have seen your moves seems you are using kinda of script to pvp

are you Blacula? lol should not use that script man teleport... so insane to obiusly that u are using the power necro.... same as all your friends barcode ill page about this not fair...

Blacula

Knight
Re: Who is a Total Haxxor?

Black Hole;774735 said:
Hello a Total Haxxor I have seen your moves seems you are using kinda of script to pvp

are you Blacula? lol should not use that script man teleport... so insane to obiusly that u are using the power necro.... same as all your friends barcode ill page about this not fair...
Black Hole calling me a hacker, priceless.

Black Hole

Traveler

run chung pots instanly when poision teleport insane fast... haha and still cant stay 1v1 in fight? u using script for pvp to run run run not to fight fight fight lol

Blacula

Knight

FunkFuria;774742 said:
wtf is " the power necro"?
Some trashy easyuo script, what I find funny is the most obvious Razor 1.0.0 looper on the server saying that I'm automated. This deserves a really big

lawl.

cmcmcm

Knight

how the hell can someone log with old razors?

lol, auto chug? tele? u can do that with razor ......

Black Hole

Traveler

no one can log with old razor BUT YES BLACULA you can log with easyuo right??? scripts..... should ban them or should ban easyuo in here abousing to much of scripts....

Black Hole

Traveler

FunkFuria you dont have nothing to do in this post... and dont be inocent haha funny next time ill make a video to prof it bye

cmcmcm

Knight

i just saw a bunch of retards at gate spamming spells like there s no tomorrow...
isnt that a script also?

Black Hole

Traveler

funk Furia no one call you here.... its seems u are a scripter player in demise also defending Blacula? hahaha so notorius!! u guys defending the scripts lol...

cmcmcm

Knight

lol, i m just asking some questions...
damn, i didnt know that some questions could be so harmfull for you.. sorry!

I'll Vouch for Blacula's legitimacy. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more legitimate than that clown Black Hole.

Or any of his Peruvian butt buddies.