UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goza mats and keeps

Deckard Kain

Traveler
Goza mats and keeps

can you use them to get on top of keeps or is that only castles?

i'm not having any success but i've never done this before on either so I thought I'd ask here..

Deckard Kain

Traveler
Re: Goza mats and keeps

I wasn't able to get up there. I did realize you can place carpentry add ons from the ground though. Just make sure you dont place it wrong or you have to redeed to get it down.

Deckard Kain

Traveler

I used the snow pile/rune method to get way up high but I don't see how to get a goza over the wall section between where i start and the roof. I thought I could do this without having a house put down with a char logged out and then demolishing/placing keep over.

ri chasu

Sorceror

I had the same problem you are having but it is hard to explain how to do it right. You need to be able to see the floor tile underneath the block and place a goza there. If you have your goza stack going way over the necessary height it will not work. You need to be a few steps below the floor level of your tower in order to see the right spot. Descend a few steps down your floating staircase until your view of the tower top changes with your circle of transparency.

Now that I read those directions it seems I cannot even understand what I said mtself so if you still cannot figure it out send me a private message.