UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holiday Event 12/23/2009 7PM CST (Completed)

Naddict

Sorceror
Holiday Event 12/23/2009 7PM CST (Completed)

Breaking News from the North Pole, The Elves in Santa's Workshop have gone on strike! They have stopped working on the presents that Santa was going to deliver this year and now Christmas will not happen without the help of the citizens of the realm!

Santa is requesting that all brave and willing citizens come to his aid Wednesday December 23rd, at 7PM CST. With your help we will help convince these elves to get back into the workshop and finish making all of your gifts!

When: Wednesday December 23rd, at 7PM CST

Where: Demise Event Gates in Luna and Britain Bank

Re: Holiday Event 12/23/2009 7PM CST

Naddict;675013 said:
With your help we will help convince these elves to get back into the workshop and finish making all of your gifts!

I have helped to convince people to code for RunUO, I think I can do that ;)

Save an Instanced Gift for me :)

hugoboss

Sorceror

Naddict;675013 said:
.. With your help we will help convince these elves to get back into the workshop and finish making all of your gifts!

by 'convince' do we mean in the same way as we 'convinced' cupid and all the other event related personalities in the past, about giving goodies? hahah

let's see... santa's elves... *readies fey slayers*

silvertiger

Knight

I don't know maybe we shouldn't. Elves might have went on strike due to the forum PvP. Might also be upset at Mod's for not creating a PvP forums with an insta ban for outside forum pvp. You know elves they like joy.:D

bacchus1234

Sorceror

I say if those elves dont make us presents in the spirit of Christmas, we make those elves into spirits and present them to Christ.

hugoboss

Sorceror

hmmm.. i believe sosaria ended in the 1980s... after Ultima III...

Sundoom

Sorceror

You better watch out, you better cut yourself, you better have insurance, I'm telling you why, Santa Clase is gonna gank you!

He see's you when your crying, over pixel fights and raging, he'll come to your house and sleep with your mom as you wake up and see his bag... Hey!

See you all at the event.

Guyver991

Wanderer

your welcome . . . you had me going for a while though . . . but then I checked my American time (my watch has two time settings going at the same time . . . I like it) :D

koka

Knight

Wednesday, 23 December
5:34:39 p.m.(GMT - 6:00)

1 hour 20+ mins to go