UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Flaming/PvP Thread!

Should There Be A PvP Thread?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

silvertiger

Knight
A Flaming/PvP Thread!

I think Demise should have a PvP thread, like some OSI shards have.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=55675

It should be censored to within the rules: no racism and such. And basically censored in whatever way that you GM's want. I think the LA thread is nice, but I kinda like the name calling. So...make whatever changes you need.:D I also think any talk outside thread should be a bannable offense.:D

silvertiger

Knight
Re: A Flaming/PvP Thread!

[Demise]Yung;662133 said:
Is it so hard to go to www.soraged.com if you want to have a childish discussion?

The point is not going somewhere, but to make it a bannable offense anywhere else in the forums.:D

Khephren

Knight

[Demise]Yung;662133 said:
Is it so hard to go to www.soraged.com if you want to have a childish discussion?

That.

There is one already, why have another one... sorry to tell you but this request will never happen...

and like I always say, what's it worth talking trash on the forums ? Prove yourselves in-game and stop trying to win on the forums... :)

Heugike

Wanderer

(shows that people need lives.. wow..)
Back in my day, people didn't just purposely start trash talking. It just kinda happend.
Nowdays, people want exclusively trash talking threads. Hah. Go play and get off the forum!

silvertiger

Knight

Khephren;662216 said:
That.

There is one already, why have another one... sorry to tell you but this request will never happen...

and like I always say, what's it worth talking trash on the forums ? Prove yourselves in-game and stop trying to win on the forums... :)

Heugike;662224 said:
(shows that people need lives.. wow..)
Back in my day, people didn't just purposely start trash talking. It just kinda happend.
Nowdays, people want exclusively trash talking threads. Hah. Go play and get off the forum!

Thing is you are still not getting the point make a thread where only trash talking occurs. Ban all other trash talking outside of thread. I.E. that guy who follows howl around forums trash talking BAN!(He should send harrasment report to Mod) Anyone who trash talks in the trade forum BAN! instead of Lich Lording make a thread. then anything outside of it BAN! Less Moderating needed that way. Just make a Mod account to recieve PM's about people trashing outside of thread BAN! A whole lot easier than going through all the threads. I'm sure there is a system in place, but since they are gonna do it anyways give them a place to do it. The soraged thing won't work b/c you can't make it a bannable offense if you don't go to that site to rage.

Heugike

Wanderer

silvertiger;662245 said:
Thing is you are still not getting the point make a thread where only trash talking occurs. Ban all other trash talking outside of thread. I.E. that guy who follows howl around forums trash talking BAN!(He should send harrasment report to Mod) Anyone who trash talks in the trade forum BAN! instead of Lich Lording make a thread. then anything outside of it BAN! Less Moderating needed that way. Just make a Mod account to recieve PM's about people trashing outside of thread BAN! A whole lot easier than going through all the threads. I'm sure there is a system in place, but since they are gonna do it anyways give them a place to do it. The soraged thing won't work b/c you can't make it a bannable offense if you don't go to that site to rage.

= Too much work for already-busy people.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

i rub almost everyone the wrong way eventually. its likely no one likes many around here. the forums are always stupid and childish. i make fun of the stupidity. sometimes even my own =)

getting upset is normal. getting upset over half the stuff on the forums that is talk....ok talk being used loosely. anway....its mostly garbage and most often brought about by boredom amongst us.