UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

small Stonekeep and its roof

Shadowzerk

Wanderer
small Stonekeep and its roof

hello there

can anyone tell me how to get to the roof of Small Stonekeep?
i would like to place some stuffs on it

cheers for the help :)

- Sz

Khephren

Knight
Re: small Stonekeep and its roof

goza or whatever those SE matresses are called, make yourself a stairway with them I think you have to use the tool to raise and some crates to make em higher... I seen a stairway like that but I couldn't access the castle but I saw some stuff on top so I guess its that way...

if it doesnt work well I dont have a clue besides logging out of a 3 story, change chars, demo, then make a keep, then log back on and you should be on top.... I used to do that before...

Shadowzerk

Wanderer

Khephren;529427 said:
goza or whatever those SE matresses are called, make yourself a stairway with them I think you have to use the tool to raise and some crates to make em higher... I seen a stairway like that but I couldn't access the castle but I saw some stuff on top so I guess its that way...

if it doesnt work well I dont have a clue besides logging out of a 3 story, change chars, demo, then make a keep, then log back on and you should be on top.... I used to do that before...
i have found that site
however, it seens i can not stack these Goza up, and Interior decorator can no longer move these goza up anymore (i got the message, the item is nto locked down)
is there anyother way to get to the roof?

Khephren

Knight

use crates.... then put them on top.... lock them down and use the tool.... I hope it works... some poeple seem to have done it, I dunno why no one has responded yet...

Shadowzerk

Wanderer

it doesnt work :(
i place a goza on top of a crate, and it basically just fall right under the crate

Oaks

Knight

1. Lock down snowpile.

2. Raise snowpile up/down where you want the goza.

3. Place rune on top of snowpile.

4. Lock down rune.

5. Target the rune with the goza deed cursor.

6. Repeat as necessary.

Note: this works for any house add on that comes in the form of a deed. However, an anvil takes just one tile, but a bed or abattoir can take up to 8 tiles and as such required 8 snowpiles/runes, one for each tile the add on covers. You'll need to line up the snowpiles at the correct height and target the right rune in order to place the add on.

This can be used for all kinds of stuff, including stacking player vendors or house addons on top of each other (have to make a goza staircase firs for the first option). If you remove the snowpiles/runes afterwards they float in the air, same goes for house add ons.

However, been trying extensively to get on my castle roof with a goza stair case and it just wouldn't work as one crucial tile near the roof blocks the placement of a goza, and you cannot teleport on top of the roof as far as i know.

Oaks;529552 said:
1. Lock down snowpile.

2. Raise snowpile up/down where you want the goza.

3. Place rune on top of snowpile.

4. Lock down rune.

5. Target the rune with the goza deed cursor.

6. Repeat as necessary.

Note: this works for any house add on that comes in the form of a deed. However, an anvil takes just one tile, but a bed or abattoir can take up to 8 tiles and as such required 8 snowpiles/runes, one for each tile the add on covers. You'll need to line up the snowpiles at the correct height and target the right rune in order to place the add on.

This can be used for all kinds of stuff, including stacking player vendors or house addons on top of each other (have to make a goza staircase firs for the first option). If you remove the snowpiles/runes afterwards they float in the air, same goes for house add ons.

However, been trying extensively to get on my castle roof with a goza stair case and it just wouldn't work as one crucial tile near the roof blocks the placement of a goza, and you cannot teleport on top of the roof as far as i know.

Oaks, to get past this create a 3 story house then log out on that ONE TILE. Log on another char, demolish 3-story, make castle. Then let the snow drop to your feet (on first char), it should land on that one blocked tile I believe. This is the only way ive thought of passing this. However, I havent tried it, plus it would take PERFECT placing. Its worth a try?

Oaks

Knight

Unfortunately my castle is stuffed with deco, containers and other junk so I think I will pass trying that tactic ;)

Don't have a spare castle lying around either to try it on heh.

Although I reckon the house owner would need to set the castle to public first otherwise that other character is being booted out to the doorstep as soon as he logs in.

DarthNader

Sorceror

Another way to make the staircase up to the roof is using those stealable messy pile of books from the gaunt healer room. All you need to do is have 9 of them spaced 2 raises apart from each other via the deco tool. you can walk all day long up those too. But I as well cant seem to tele past the little deco stones protruding from the roofs edge either. :(

Malafor

Knight

Im gona hafto get me a castle after reading this, i thaught this dident work here as it doesent on OSI anymore. (or so ive read)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

make a 3 story building log a char on the roof then log out then take another char drop the house put your keep there then log out and relog with other char then you will fall on the keep's roof

Well ive gotten it to the point where you can make it over the "unwalkable wall". I need probably 10 more snow to complete the staircase.