UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm not complaining.

But don't brag when you ask for a 3v3 (long directly asked for a 3v3)

And bring 4 including a bola tamer then manage to only kill 1 person while the less numbered group is on foot and you even have a mare doing damage and disrupting spells

The Monk231

Wanderer
lol sure sounds like complaining to me :/ and what u and long dong agreed upon has absolutely nothing to do with me sir idgaf what either of u have to say on the matter.

The Monk231

Wanderer
I didn't abandon anybody.

I invised to get on my ethy since my mount was killed and by that time happened the 4 of you synced out 1 person on foot while the other guy got away.

Again you killed 1 out of 3 people with 4 people while we were on foot.

Garbage
you must love contradicting yourself [e yawn

crikey

Sorceror
I think it's actually project 7 leaving mickey behind

Supposed to heal your teamate not run away!

mickey.jpg
I dont blame you Project 7, I'd run from that gank too XD

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
no I wasn't bragging(see page 3). I simply stated why we only killed 1 and why they changed their names.

4 of you on mounts managed to only kill 1 person out of 3?

And actually it was more of a 2v4 because once I got bolaed i wasn't even in the fight anymore so 4 of you couldn't kill the 1 person on foot as soon as his partner died?

Wow...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
uhm are u stupid?? do you not realize u yourself gated project 7 out, while hes on a horse?????View attachment 104964

You bolaed him shortly after his partner died, he invised and got on his ethy and managed to make it back to me for a gate because you kids suck.

None of us expected you to come out on a bola tamer when you asked for a 3v3 so yea nothing much I can do when riding a horse and it dies to a lightning LOL

The Monk231

Wanderer
You bolaed him shortly after his partner died, he invised and got on his ethy and managed to make it back to me for a gate because you kids suck.

None of us expected you to come out on a bola tamer when you asked for a 3v3 so yea nothing much I can do when riding a horse and it dies to a lightning LOL
uhm my horses death takes a eb and a light I kno had a lot of them die that night stupid kid kept bolaing me killing my mount and running away, if project 7 got a bola after epitaphs death he would have also died u delusional fuck....

The Monk231

Wanderer
and another thing he wouldn't have enough time to cast invis idiot 2 alchy stuns would spam ma pot while the other 2 just do w.e it would be exactly that easy.....