UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zune

Re: Zune

it looks pretty good, ive been waiting for something better than an ipod to come out, hopefully microsoft can break apples stranglehold on mp3 players

Bubbster

Wanderer

Yeah this is just microsoft's attempt to beat the IPOD but i dunno if it'll actually work, personally i have an Archos mp3 player with video and all that jazz, so hopefully microsoft can put up some competition.

Pepsi_Rox said:
the only reason people buy ipods is because everyone has ipods
people buy ipods because as of now they have an unbeatable interface and are very easy to use, they look good too. if they didnt have the whole breaking all the time issue it would be a perfect device

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Dead Head E-Mart said:
people buy ipods because as of now they have an unbeatable interface and are very easy to use, they look good too. if they didnt have the whole breaking all the time issue it would be a perfect device
im pretty sure everyone buys them because everyone has them

Lynyrd

Knight

Dead Head E-Mart said:
im pretty sure youre a complete fucking moron ><
I'm pretty sure he's right and iPods are no better than Creatives or Toshiba Gigabeats. They're just status symbols.