UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zrg and 2ez recruiting (Red and Faction)

baja

Wanderer
Zrg and 2ez recruiting (Red and Faction)

Red guild recruiting people for fighting and idoc's, Skill not really an issue must *LISTEN*
This means listening for targets and not just doing your own thing, any build accepted must also have vent...

Faction guild (2ez) Shadowlords

Looking for a couple skilled players, we need a bola tamer so if you have on that helps.
(No dexxers)
Must have vent
Must be able to listen to targets and sync, Must be able to heal through dumps.
Must have own supplies.

Msg me on Aim Westyside31 .... Bola tamers to the front please (cant believe it came to this)

baja

Wanderer
Re: Zrg and 2ez recruiting (Red and Faction)

That makes no sense, but I guess thats what we can expect from someone that is 13

DeViiaNt

Knight

My bola tamer is red =x

My only other free blue is a fencer mage but i want to faction with you guys!

baja

Wanderer

Nice get your bola tamer in the guild! we need one asap lol

you should speak to some of the nsu members. they and yourselves both have potential you just need a bigger online count. a good 10-12 players in a guild would give you more average online.

if you joined together and practiced some setups within yourself. it would make you a better guild in general. and also giving you two callers. incase one dies you have a secondary caller.

and a tip.

if you have bad players don't keep them, cause they bring you down.

you expect them to hit a heal so you die depending on someone thats not dependable.

if you had 6 players but 3 are bad. your better off playing with 3. because then you have a better chance of knowing who it is on. and know that the people around you will hit the heal and sync.

DeViiaNt

Knight

baja;1870583 said:
Nice get your bola tamer in the guild! we need one asap lol

lol but If you guys are on blues then I am just begging to be the target on a red =x

I'm thinking about going back blue on it, actually.