UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zoomed in?

Zoomed in?

My client is running on 800 X 600 forced game size in Razor. I've seen others playing it before, and their camera angle is zoomed much farther out than mine. This means my uo character is huge on my screen and the surroundings that can be viewed on my screen are limited. (IE: Characters can off screen me in about ten steps) Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks from the Fruity Newb

Attachments

• fruitybankpic.jpg
    fruitybankpic.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 67

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Zoomed in?

Increasing your resolution is the best thing you can do. You will always be quite limited with 800x600.

There is very few people that use that resolution nowadays, so screenshots you will see everywhere on this site are all take with a much higher resolution that that.

For reference if you force it to 1680x1050 in razor under the "More Options" tab this is what it looks like.

Swayback

Sorceror

well i run 800x600 on most of my chars just to cut down on lag and my uo screen is the same size [the lil framed boxthat is animated lol] and my toon is much smaller lookin than that brit bank as well i realy have no idea what ur issue could be ....but that looks like it realy sucks i hope someone can help u out good luck

Azural Kane

Wanderer

Why does no one ever disable that silly help bar in their desktops? It's called the help bar, or quick bar, or some crap in options. Most useless thing ever added to the UO desktop. :)